PO: Sponge - Rotting Piñata LP

23 hours ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

Well someone pressed more because LITA alone sold more than the stated pressing numbers. Same goes for the Stabbing Westward titles.

Is LITA active on here? Where's our check?! 

I wish our pressing #s were inflated... we've yet to go into a second press on ANYTHING yet, aside from the Eve 6 self titled (plug: second press out of 500 will be available on the bands upcoming anniversary tour for the album, /300 on “bloodshot” vinyl and /200 on white vinyl from our store + Light in the Attic).  

Edited by Wargod
trying to be more nice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-orders now live     Nearly impossible to find on vinyl (and never pressed in the U.S.) getting Rotting Piñata back onto wax was a no brainer, especially on the eve of its 25th

Now we need Wax Ecstatic.

I don't know. Did your caretaker come up with that witty retort, or did he just type that message for you?  The image for the bundle on the website clearly shows two records coming out of one jac

18 minutes ago, Wargod said:

Is LITA active on here? Where's our check?! 

I wish our pressing #s were inflated... we've yet to go into a second press on ANYTHING yet, aside from the Eve 6 self titled (plug: second press out of 500 will be available on the bands upcoming anniversary tour for the album, /300 on “bloodshot” vinyl and /200 on white vinyl from our store + Light in the Attic).  

Wax Ecstatic next?

• 1 year later...