PO NOW: Lil Peep - Come Over When You’re Sober (Pt. 1 & 2)

Rip

15 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Ordered with a quickness. Curious to see wtf this 'part2' business is though.
Seems like the new track is really just a simple demo, super simple song structure.

Hope they didn't just chop up some leftover studio clips and repackage them as songs.

Well it’s been common knowledge that Pt. 2 was finished before he died.  At least that’s if I’m remember correctly.  But yeah I hope it has some better production and wasn’t just put out like “oh yeah here’s Part 2” without any fine tuning.

27 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

This is up at Bull Moose for the same price plus free shipping. I didn’t check shipping from thehyv but I assumed they were charging something. 

I paid $37.64, not too much more. It's $33.97 at bullmoose but I could've used my points for half off. Oh well. Wasn't sure how limited it was gonna be so I had to grab it asap. I want the cassette but I'll wait until after I hear it first 

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

This is up at Bull Moose for the same price plus free shipping. I didn’t check shipping from thehyv but I assumed they were charging something. 

I definitely would’ve ordered from Bullmoose, but like @pizza face said, I was real worried it was gonna go fast.  You can never tell with “these” artists.  I will say it’s really cool that we’re finally getting vinyl releases for some of the stuff in this genre lately (this, $UICIDEBOY$, Xxxtentacion, Joji, 88rising, Ghostemane).

10 hours ago, V3XED said:

Ordered with a quickness. Curious to see wtf this 'part2' business is though.
Seems like the new track is really just a simple demo, super simple song structure.

Hope they didn't just chop up some leftover studio clips and repackage them as songs.

Found this

Side A
1. “Broken Smile (My All)”
2. “Runaway”
3. “Sex With My Ex”
4. “Cry Alone”
5. “Leavin”
6. “16 Lines”

Side B
1. “Life Is Beautiful”
2. “Hate Me”
3. “IDGAF”
4. “White Girl”
5. “Fingers”

Read More: Lil Peep’s ‘Come Over When You’re Sober Pt. 2’ Album Tracklist - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/10/lil-peep-come-over-when-youre-sober-pt-2-album-tracklist/?trackback=tsmclip

2 hours ago, tokimedo said:

this will be limited to as many pre orders as they receive within the window they have the pre-order up. at least thats what it seems like since it just let me add 1,000,000,000 copies to my cart. 

If that's the case then this has zero chance of shipping by the 11/9 physical release date. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Wow I actually got a shipping confirmation for Pt. 1 & 2 from the official store already!  I seriously can’t believe these were ready to go on time.

Ooh nice hopefully I get one soon too. Would be dope if it comes Friday so me and my girlfriend can listen to it that night 

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

Ooh nice hopefully I get one soon too. Would be dope if it comes Friday so me and my girlfriend can listen to it that night 

Although strangely, the email also says: ALL COME OVER WHEN YOU'RE SOBER 2 PRE-ORDERS WILL NOT RECEIVE A TRACKING UPDATE UNTIL NOVEMBER 8TH AT THE EARLIEST.

So not sure what to make of that.

anyone else listen to the album yet? I'm a bit disappointed. No real hooks, the production is a bit boring, those last couple tracks they finished off for him are pretty lame, and an entire album about doing drugs and dying is a little too on-brand right now. PT.1 was way better, but too short.

39 minutes ago, s_alvanip said:

Anywhere else selling pt1+2 together? Thehyv lets me add to cart but then says sold out on checkout. Maybe local stores will have this, too?

I don’t condone ordering from SRC and it’s a black copy, but still: https://www.srcvinyl.com/lil-peep-come-over-when-you-re-sober-pt-1-pt-2-black-2xlp.html?utm_source=srcvinyl+Online+Store&utm_campaign=595ae0ed20-USA_Pre_Order_For_Less7_13_2017_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c8fadc889f-595ae0ed20-46711989&mc_cid=595ae0ed20&mc_eid=dbaa019fdf

1 hour ago, s_alvanip said:

Anywhere else selling pt1+2 together? Thehyv lets me add to cart but then says sold out on checkout. Maybe local stores will have this, too?

Check your local fye. That's where I found mine. Paid $26 thanks to a 20% off coupon I use everytime I buy something there

Edited by pizza face