Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses Silver Vinyl

The MOV Bloody Kisses has a MSRP of 51.99?

That seems about double what a 2xlp from MOV costs

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28429380/type-o-negative-bloody-kisses

I still will seek this version vs the RSD version and I am not interested in the bonus disc material and are interested in the 8 page booklet with MOV

18 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

The MOV Bloody Kisses has a MSRP of 51.99?

That seems about double what a 2xlp from MOV costs

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28429380/type-o-negative-bloody-kisses

I still will seek this version vs the RSD version and I am not interested in the bonus disc material and are interested in the 8 page booklet with MOV

Save your money, and buy this for $27.99 plus postage:

https://webstore.earache.com/type-o-negative-bloody-kisses-silver-vinyl

Even with overseas shipping, should be less than $51.

2 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Save your money, and buy this for $27.99 plus postage:

https://webstore.earache.com/type-o-negative-bloody-kisses-silver-vinyl

Even with overseas shipping, should be less than $51.

"Please note that we are only able to ship this vinyl to European addresses."

EDIT: I spoke to a record store owner this morning who said that MOV is not shipping these to the States at all and they hypothesized that the few US places that are offering them for preorder are charging an arm and a leg because they can't get them through the usual channels. I'm wondering if this is a territorial rights issue where whomever is releasing the US exclusive BFRSD 3xLP version has the exclusive rights to the US and MOV the rest. Or something like that.

Edited by docbronze

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

"Please note that we are only able to ship this vinyl to European addresses."

EDIT: I spoke to a record store owner this morning who said that MOV is not shipping these to the States at all and they hypothesized that the few US places that are offering them for preorder are charging an arm and a leg because they can't get them through the usual channels. I'm wondering if this is a territorial rights issue where whomever is releasing the US exclusive BFRSD 3xLP version has the exclusive rights to the US and MOV the rest. Or something like that.

I don’t know what is going on with the website on your end, but when I put a Godflesh LP that I wanted along with the Silver Bloody Kisses, I am able to check out both to my USA addy for like $11 shipping for both records. :mellow:

9 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I don’t know what is going on with the website on your end, but when I put a Godflesh LP that I wanted along with the Silver Bloody Kisses, I am able to check out both to my USA addy for like $11 shipping for both records. :mellow:

I didn't even try to check out. I was just quoting what it says right on the order page. Maybe that's just for show, but, as I said, I didn't try to check out.

7 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I'm glad this is in such high demand, hoping this will be the kick up the arse they need to re-issue the whole discography.

Yeah but pressing 6,666 + 5,000 these are sure to probably be around for a while.

honestly MOV should just do what they did with the Korn discography. 

2 hours ago, docbronze said:

If I couldn't be sat in front of a record player, I think an empty library would be high on my list of next best options. 

Aye its not a bad job by any means last week I literally spent two hours making origami for a display....

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

This EU press sounds absolutely pristine. Bloody gorgeous too. God I hope we get more of their stuff reissued.

That's great news. Mine's on the way. If it sells well enough, MOV will press another album(s). They make smart business choices.

Edited by docbronze