Reshiram

Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses Silver Vinyl

52 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

I know this but it’s still been well over the when I should have gotten it

I ordered mine from Amazon Germany and arrived within 2 weeks from when shipped. So yeah, that's taking quite a bit of time...

I did place my order when it was listed tho. Not sure if that plays a part...

46 minutes ago, kannibal said:

The RSD Bloody Kisses 3LP is so good, if they did them all that way and with the same all around quality I would be so pumped.

I was actually more stoked about the MOV pressing. Yeah it had the extra disk and the color is cool but the expanded booklet with like all the high res stuff came out amazing. And it sounds so fucking amazing.

6 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

I was actually more stoked about the MOV pressing. Yeah it had the extra disk and the color is cool but the expanded booklet with like all the high res stuff came out amazing. And it sounds so fucking amazing.

I have to agree with you. The MOV version just sounds so awesome. Very dynamic and almost no noise floor. And I really dig the booklet.

I wasn't aware that the RSD version didn't come with the booklet?! I bought both of them, just haven't had time get to the RSD Bloody Kisses. I've bought so many dam records that I haven't had a chance to look at them all, lol! Hopefully they get to all of the TON catalog, like they done to Carnivore. Also wish MOV would use the tip-on sleeves. That would just be Fire!

My TT PSU should be back with me early next week, hopefully if it gets everything working again, TON bloody kisses was the 1st record i was going to throw on. I was going to do a listening test between the RSD, MOV and the box set version.

The box set version has the best image quality - Why did they airbrush the blood off the girls face in the 2 newest editions????

11 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

The booklet sounds cool. Bloody Kisses is a great sounding record via digital stream, so it’s no surprise it sounds good.