PO NOW: Switchfoot - Native Tongue

11 hours ago, mmhmm said:

How many of the 14 songs from this record have you heard?

are you suggesting they've trotted out a single so clearly in the Imagine Dragons mold that *isn't* meant to represent the album as a whole? that the rest of the record is less beholden to contemporary pop tropes and lyrical cliches? i suppose it's possible, them trying to sell the record as something commercially viable while smuggling in some of the more original/traditional Switchfoot sound on other, non-single tracks.

this is somewhat of a moot point, though, as the issue i'm describing most certainly didn't originate with this single. it's been characteristic of their work for some time imo...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 7:23 AM, deltadon said:

how can I be posted on this if/when it happens? im already part of the email list I assume that's what I would need?

it may well be via smlxlvinyl for black friday. I would definitely love to grab the rest of the albums I don't already have on wax too. SMLXL has done a good job with re-releasing some represses! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, rundmcc said:

adfgadg-990000079e04513c.jpg

I love how this looks.. Thinking of picking up this variant as well. I got the one off the SF webstore, but to be honest I hate how it looks haha. 

Contemplating this and the clear variant too. 

All in all looks like there are three? 

Yellow - SF Webstore 
Indie - Clear 

Indie - Salt n Pepper/Clear w Black Swirl

I see on some places indie is limited to 500, not sure if that's both the salt n pepper and the clear or only the FYE clear