Yes, sorry dude. 

For the future, I also need you guys to confirm participation beyond saying "i'm interested."  I'm doing this on my spare time while being full-time in school and working 2 jobs because I just like doing it, but doing last-minute coordination between what ended up being 12 people over multiple platforms can get a little hectic.  I can't calculate price estimates without confirmations on what you want and that impacts the decision to participate sometimes.  Some of you are great and do it regardless, but sometimes people get the estimate and then say "no thanks" which is fine too.  These move fast, and if I don't hear back I have to make a decision.  I will try to be clearer next time, because I want everybody to participate who wants to, but it seems I might need to post some other general practices or something so that this goes as smoothly as possible and there's no confusion or miscommunication on any end.

The label is getting me an invoice probably tomorrow night, so once I get that, I will reconcile my estimates with the official cost and payment requests will go out then. 

5 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Thanks to everybody who's started paying up!  All messages have been out and some payments have begun to come in.  I'll keep you guys updated as things progress!

Hey, Gumbo, if anyone doesn't pay up, I'll gladly take their order!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, our package has been sitting in customs since fucking November 21st.  Hooray for the US government!!!

On 11/30/2018 at 2:19 PM, jrodan said:

first press isnt even out yet, is it? ordered from madovia or whatever and havent gotten it.

I haven't gotten my Madovia copy yet either, but they already me an email asking me to rate my order experience lol

On 11/30/2018 at 2:05 PM, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Were you able to get yours????

59 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Yeah, our package has been sitting in customs since fucking November 21st.  Hooray for the US government!!!

I haven't gotten my Madovia copy yet either, but they already me an email asking me to rate my order experience lol

Were you able to get yours????

I most certainly was!

1 minute ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

I most certainly was!

Good shit!  I'll tell CJ I don't need your copy held then haha.  Sorry, it's been a fucking crazy busy stretch with school ending and gigs for my band and my mom just had knee replacement surgery so she can't do like, anything, and we just lost some coaches at my job so I'm running all over Albany covering classes and there's literally no time to do anything hahaha. 

***POLL***

Hey guys, I am in talks with the band to have a **VERY** limited run of "Radiogaze" CDs made with the new remastered audio that was used for the vinyl and is now available on Bandcamp.  I have a few friends who like CDs (as I do myself) and was curious if any of you also wanted to reserve a copy?  The band has them done independently at a printing house in Russia; if you go on their Bandcamp or Discogs page, it will be the same product. 

Let me know dudes!

Edited by Gumbo72203

Wait, hold up.  Can you elaborate on what’s going on with this remastered audio?  For as good as the album is, the mastering really is wonky and leaves a bit to be desired.  Did the band feel the same way?  Why do two vinyl presses before addressing that?  I don’t get it.  Is a third press going to feature updated audio?  Because that’s a bit of a bummer for those of us who dropped $35 to grab a copy on vinyl – or more if you sprung for the deluxe.

Package came today!  I likely won't have any time to get to this until at least next week, as it is Finals week next week and I will be slammed with studying and papers.  But rest assured, they're here!!!  I'm hoping maybe Tuesday I can start digging in a little bit because I know we're all waiting, so I will do my best to get them all out ASAP!!!!

On 12/3/2018 at 6:40 PM, Derek™ said:

Wait, hold up.  Can you elaborate on what’s going on with this remastered audio?  For as good as the album is, the mastering really is wonky and leaves a bit to be desired.  Did the band feel the same way?  Why do two vinyl presses before addressing that?  I don’t get it.  Is a third press going to feature updated audio?  Because that’s a bit of a bummer for those of us who dropped $35 to grab a copy on vinyl – or more if you sprung for the deluxe.

The vinyl is the remastered audio.  It was put to Bandcamp in mid-October.  Don't worry, you're getting the upgraded audio.  The vinyl pressing was also adjusted specifically for vinyl. 

I don't know details on why yet, though.  I've just received a copy of the source OG master from a buddy, so I'm going to A/B them at some point.  But right now, everything on Bandcamp is the new master which I think sounds great. 

Just now, Derek™ said:

Appreciate the update.  That is great news.

hahaha yeah I can see how my post would have been mis-interpreted.  I was confused on the remaster myself, as they never announced it until like a week or 2 ago.  I never noticed.  But I did notice myself liking the album A LOT more since about that time, whenever I'd put it on Bandcamp.  So maybe that's why hahaha

On 12/6/2018 at 12:45 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

Package came today!  I likely won't have any time to get to this until at least next week, as it is Finals week next week and I will be slammed with studying and papers.  But rest assured, they're here!!!  I'm hoping maybe Tuesday I can start digging in a little bit because I know we're all waiting, so I will do my best to get them all out ASAP!!!!

:)  Hopefully we can get them before the 25th.

Edited by Gvzr