Protest The Hero - Fortress 10 Year Anniversary Vinyl Boxset

7 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

The tour laminate includes the cancelled european dates? Not only I missed fortress and redeemer in full, but announcing another tour in Canada while Rody needed a restwithin two weeks of the cancelation was a bit disgusting...

No, it doesn’t. I like how people are seizing on the smallest novelty trinket in this box to talk shit, though.

And yeah, how fuckin dare he get better and go back on tour. Lol calm down bud, I promise they werent personal attacks on you, and if you look around the world much more “disgusting” things are happening.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

6 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

No, it doesn’t. I like how people are seizing on the smallest novelty trinket in this box to talk shit, though.

And yeah, how fuckin dare he get better and go back on tour. Lol calm down bud, I promise they werent personal attacks on you, and if you look around the world much more “disgusting” things are happening.

lol you need to calm down. 

It was handled uprofessionally  that's all I was trying to say. If you don't see that, good for you.

Edited by xfactor675

Just now, xfactor675 said:

lol you need to calm down. 

It was handled uprofessional  that's all I was trying to say. If you don't see that, good for you.

I’m taking a dump and smoking a bowl, I’m about as cool as a cucumber right now. If I were any more chill I wouldn’t have a pulse, guy.

do you like brand new? Cause the entitled fan is raging inside you. 

2 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I’m taking a dump and smoking a bowl, I’m about as cool as a cucumber right now. If I were any more chill I wouldn’t have a pulse, guy.

do you like brand new? Cause the entitled fan is raging inside you. 

I wasn't raging at all my friend, you were the one talking shit. 

Your last line is a pure classic though. Did you come up with it alone?

2 minutes ago, Ordered! said:

No, you are not. This set is ridiculous. Protest the prices!

If the standalone variant wasn't hard to get and overpriced on the secondary market I'd be totally cool with there being a deluxe box set for hardcore fans and collectors and then a normal standalone pressing for people who don't want to drop $105 to have this shipped.

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I wasn't raging at all my friend, you were the one talking shit. 

Your last line is a pure classic though. Did you come up with it alone?

Tumblr circa ten years ago, actually, as I’m sure you know. Funny how apt it’s remained in all kinds of cases.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

Yeah this is another drop in the bucket of “Will I ever own vinyl from this band?” Either it’s always in expensive packages like this, or exclusive to tours I can’t make it to, or just expensive second markets.

If it was just the box set I would grab this immediately. I don’t put pins on things, no one would know what they are because it’s just random animals, don’t need a flag, and dot need a laminate for a tour I didn’t attend.

So many damn fortress pressings now.

Cobraside

• Black
  • Grey Swirl
  • Purple Swirl (many ranges of colour)
  • Yellow
  • Clear Purple
  • Clear
  • Navy Blue Swirl

Undergroud Operations Gatefold

• Clear Purple
  • Clear
  • Clear Green (coke bottle) *There also seems to be transition presses that blend between Coke Bottle Clear Green and Clear

Self Released Round 1

• Green ( /300 180 Gram)
  • Clear with blue, green, and black splatter (Repress, 180 Gram)

Self Released Round 2

• 10 Year VIP tour edition
  • 10 Year boxset edition

8 hours ago, gcarn said:

So many damn fortress pressings now.

Cobraside

• Black
  • Grey Swirl
  • Purple Swirl (many ranges of colour)
  • Yellow
  • Clear Purple
  • Clear
  • Navy Blue Swirl

Undergroud Operations Gatefold

• Clear Purple
  • Clear
  • Clear Green (coke bottle) *There also seems to be transition presses that blend between Coke Bottle Clear Green and Clear

Self Released Round 1

• Green ( /300 180 Gram)
  • Clear with blue, green, and black splatter (Repress, 180 Gram)

Self Released Round 2

• 10 Year VIP tour edition
  • 10 Year boxset edition

I picked up that cobraside purple swirl variant from my local store five years ago, cost about $15. Last week I went back there and saw another cobraside copy in their just-in used records section but this time selling for $50. Seems like the only album that was never hard to find was Volition.