PO NOW: AFI - The Missing Man (EP)

V3XED

3 hours ago, twatay said:

Agree on the packaging.  It has a texture unlike any other album I own.  Also, I noticed the clear splatter is now available outside of the bundle...makes me wish I had waited just a little longer.  Oh well...

Lean, catchy EP.

Thanks for the headsup! I just grabbed the splat. Really like this EP.
I am not surprised they are still around with the standard edition so readily available at 12$

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy this EP. it’s the first thing I’ve really gotten into since I sort of quit following AFI after decemberunderground.

that said, Crash Love really grew on me lately, and I sort of regret not picking it up on vinyl. AFI were one of my favorite bands from high school into my early 20s. I haven’t listened to Burials or the “blood album” yet.

10 hours ago, steventangent said:

I really enjoy this EP. it’s the first thing I’ve really gotten into since I sort of quit following AFI after decemberunderground.

that said, Crash Love really grew on me lately, and I sort of regret not picking it up on vinyl. AFI were one of my favorite bands from high school into my early 20s. I haven’t listened to Burials or the “blood album” yet.

To me Burials is pretty good and Blood Album is better. Both shift back towards StS era sounds while staying in their lanes.