PO now: Anal Trump - The First 100 Songs (Joyful Noise)

Mars

On Drain the Swamp Green

Audio Side A, Screen-printed Side B vinyl, limited to the exact number of copies we can sell. Includes instant download of MP3 + WAV.

The First 100 Songs pays tribute to classic AxCx album titles like The 110 Song CD and 5643 Song EP. Produced, recorded, mixed, and mastered by Rob Trump, this boasts a hundred songs in eleven minutes -- their entire recorded output to date. From 2016’s pre-election That Makes Me Smart! EP all the way through the newer material contained in Thoughts, Prayers, and The Golden Age of Willful Ignorance, this truly exhaustive overview covers all the bases. With songs based on actual quotes by the man (“I Like The Soldiers Who DON’T Get Captured”) to creative interpretations (“My Cabinet Is Nuanced As Shit”) to Putnam-esque bon mots (“Renewable Resources Are Gay”), there’s a smorgasbord of Trumpiliciousness! According to Rob, their material has a universal appeal: “One of the things about this stuff is that, since most of it is taken right from his mouth or ideology, a Trumpster should be fine with it as much as a Bernie person would enjoy laughing at it. It's just a mirror and that, in itself, is terrifying.”

this is the key to what makes it so funny - 

According to Rob, their material has a universal appeal: “One of the things about this stuff is that, since most of it is taken right from his mouth or ideology, a Trumpster should be fine with it as much as a Bernie person would enjoy laughing at it. It's just a mirror and that, in itself, is terrifying.”