Upgrade Bug - suggestions/opinions please

Over the last month I've really caught the upgrade bug and my wallet is paying for it.  I just recently purchased a Cambridge CXA80 amp and CXN (V2) streamer (connected with AudioQuest McKenzie XLR cables. )They power my Monitor Audio RX8s.  Sounds amazing.  Now I'm thinking about making a change to my turntable, phono preamp, or stylus.  Currently I have the Project Debut Carbon 2M red Orphon. The needle has way too many hours on it at this point.  Atleast 700 hours.  My phono preamp is a cambridge azur 551p.  My questions are, with my set up is it worth going to 2M bronze?  I've read the project debut carbon doesnt really benefit past the 2M blue.  Also, would consider upgrading my phono stage to something better.  Just cant afford to spend more than $500. Am I better of going bronze and keeping my phono, or going 2M blue and using rest for a better phono?  Last question, what exactly is the point of the acrylic plaster benefits and is it worth the $100?

I was in the same situation with a similar setup. I had the Cambridge CXA60,  ProJect DC Esprit, 2M Red, and Cambridge CP1 preamp. I swapped out the preamp with a Lounge MKIII($300) and the 2M Red with a Nagaoka MP110($120). The cartridge swap was more of a parallel move but I like the Nagaoka's qualities more than the Ortofon. You may want to upgrade to the Blue. Pretty sure you can just swap out the stylus on the Red and Blue. The preamp was a definite step up.

The Esprit came with an acrylic platter and Im not convinced it's any better.

Still really liking my CXA60. 

2 hours ago, Smellman said:

I was in the same situation with a similar setup. I had the Cambridge CXA60,  ProJect DC Esprit, 2M Red, and Cambridge CP1 preamp. I swapped out the preamp with a Lounge MKIII($300) and the 2M Red with a Nagaoka MP110($120). The cartridge swap was more of a parallel move but I like the Nagaoka's qualities more than the Ortofon. You may want to upgrade to the Blue. Pretty sure you can just swap out the stylus on the Red and Blue. The preamp was a definite step up.

The Esprit came with an acrylic platter and Im not convinced it's any better.

Still really liking my CXA60. 

Yea I know if you just go to the 2M blue from red, you can swap out just the stylus.  Once you go Bronze or Black you need to swap the entire cartridge.