PO Now: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard

https://buy.andersonpaak.com/products/oxnard-lp-digital-album

This is an Official Anderson .Paak Oxnard Vinyl LP.  This double gatefold LP includes a digital download of the full "Oxnard" album (download exclusive to web store purchases only). 

Be one of the first to purchase this LP and your copy will come autographed by Anderson .Paak! (signed copies are limited and available only while supplies last)

50 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Yeah why the fuck do they keep doing this?  Besides the fact of knowing people will buy it anyways.

It was pointed out to me that the description contains the words “double gatefold” - whatever that means - so if this is 2 LPs, that base price is a little more justified.  But in general it seems like this genre is grossly overpriced compared to most when it comes to new releases on vinyl.

31 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It was pointed out to me that the description contains the words “double gatefold” - whatever that means - so if this is 2 LPs, that base price is a little more justified.  But in general it seems like this genre is grossly overpriced compared to most when it comes to new releases on vinyl.

It really is.  And I just don’t understand.  But like I said, it’s gotta be because people will buy it anyways.  Not saying I’m not guilty of paying it sometimes too, it’s just getting old.

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

It really is.  And I just don’t understand.  But like I said, it’s gotta be because people will buy it anyways.  Not saying I’m not guilty of paying it sometimes too, it’s just getting old.

It’s 100% because they know “enough” of the consumer population will pay that MSRP for fear of missing out later.  And before the cliché replies come in, reminding me that it’s 2018 and that the market value has completely changed for new vinyl releases, those Pusha T and KSG albums are probably my most played hip-hop releases of the year and they were $14 a pop before (reasonable) shipping costs.

17 hours ago, Reshiram said:

https://buy.andersonpaak.com/products/oxnard-lp-digital-album

This is an Official Anderson .Paak Oxnard Vinyl LP.  This double gatefold LP includes a digital download of the full "Oxnard" album (download exclusive to web store purchases only). 

Be one of the first to purchase this LP and your copy will come autographed by Anderson .Paak! (signed copies are limited and available only while supplies last)

Sweet! But without knowing how many are signed and whether or not that limit has been reached, I'll wait for a cheaper option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...