PO NOW: Frightened Rabbit - The Winter of Mixed Drinks (Nov 16th)

I know this will interest a few people on here given the rarity of the first pressing now especially since Scott's passing.

https://frightenedrabbit.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-of-mixed-drinks

Let's hope Pedestrian Verse gets the same treatment soon but from my understanding they changed labels so not sure who has the rights etc.

23 hours ago, PookdaddyG said:

Nice! I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but this is my favorite FR album. The first pressing is alright, but if this sounds any better, I’ll pick it up in a heartbeat! 

This is my favorite FR album as well. I'm happy with the sound of my first pressing, but I've practically worn the thing out. I should probably get another copy. I'm also the proud owner of the limited edition FR art print that came with my Insound order back when they didn't suck! 

On 11/7/2018 at 6:24 PM, PookdaddyG said:

Nice! I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but this is my favorite FR album. The first pressing is alright, but if this sounds any better, I’ll pick it up in a heartbeat! 

I absolutely agree. A phenomenal album and was one of the first 'modern' lp's I picked up after inheriting my father's vinyl collection. Picked it up 7-8 years ago and is definitely one of the albums that sees the most time on the turntable.

I had the chance to see them a few years ago, but got busy that night. It's definitely something I've always regretted, even more so since Scott's passing.

Edited by saskskier

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, HoneyFrosted said:

9 copies left. If you slept git it.

I'm not so sure it's a limited repress.  I know copies have run out at least once before and been replenished, and copies are starting to show up at third party sellers (there's about eight copies available through Amazon that are $18-22).  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...