RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

ok so the used 'artwork' is a "Black Friday RSD" release later this year but the used are releasing a record this RSD titled:

'Live from Maida Vale' (10" / limited 1000 copies)

this is a live recording when they were on BBC radio last year and has 2 song covers;

*nirvana "smells like teenage spirit"

*linkin park "shadow of the day"

this is listed as RSD first so there will be other variants to follow in the future most likely. 

I hate 10 inchers and really wish they would of just made it 12 inches or even 7 for that matter.  im not even sure my player could play a 10 incher.  grrr.  but it should include a download card.

as a fun fact this will be the first release with new guitarist Joey Bradford.

2 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

i inch closer to believing tug is a troll when i see things like this

It’s far from a conspiracy theory at this point.

Last RSD got more out of my wallet than any year prior, so it’s nice to catch a break this time around.  A couple of potential wishes but nothing extravagant.  A good (albeit expensive) time to be into OSTs, I guess.

45 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god yes.

Various Artists
Hot Rod - OST (UK/EU RSD Exclusive)

https://lightintheattic.net/releases/4788-hot-rod-ost-uk-eu-rsd-exclusive

Glad we weren't the only ones stoked on this!  We pressed on "dong bag yellow" and red/white/blue striped :lol:

Also I don't know where 600 came from but we're pressing 1000 of Seven Mary Three. 200 yellow and 800 plain ol' black.

15 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

True lies for the liars right here.

just put it on 12.  I have no sleeves for 10 inchers and no jackets for 10 inchers.  12 inch may of been too big for 4 songs but whatever it would of worked.

11 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

i inch closer to believing tug is a troll when i see things like this

there is a video of it on youtube if you do not believe me.

1 hour ago, slinch said:

Not at all related, but if anyone here knows it's probably you. Is there any talk about a possible non-pic disc pressing of Swift's Reputation? I vaguely remember some mentions about a year back, and that's why I still haven't pulled the trigger on that pic disc release, but if it's still all quiet I might as well.

Haven't heard anything about it. Yet. There was the orange version that FYI stores had for a while.

19 minutes ago, Wargod said:

Glad we weren't the only ones stoked on this!  We pressed on "dong bag yellow" and red/white/blue striped :lol:

You are gods. I'm the creeper that also messaged you out of excitement on Facebook.

Any word on what the pressing #'s are for the two colors? Excellent choices.

37 minutes ago, Wargod said:

Also I don't know where 600 came from but we're pressing 1000 of Seven Mary Three. 200 yellow and 800 plain ol' black.

how does one get the yellow vs the black?

4 hours ago, Wargod said:

Next RSD please do Rock Crown by 7 mary 3