RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

22 minutes ago, curator said:

Throw away those 10” sleeves @tug

Cool. Makes sense why the used said it was 12.

I don’t even have 10 inch sleeves. Only high quality 12. 

Just not sure why the official USA rsd site says 10 along with some other sites.  

Either plans changed, a simple mistake, or confussion with the other bands release of the same name. 

Anyway great news! Thank you!

57 minutes ago, tug said:

Well we know the answer but the mystery behind why has all the  contradictions still exists. And mystery is mystory. 

I think the word you're looking for here is "mistake," not "mystery." As in, someone made a mistake when entering that record into the list. Think Occam's razor.

The only mystery here is why anyone cares about the used in 2019.

Edited by ex lion tamer

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

I've never come across another board that feed trolls this well. Straight up being served an AYCE Chinese Buffet up in here.

VC has slowed its roll in the last couple of years and looks for fun where it’s available.  Tug is like the annual piñata we all take jabs at before he’s inevitably pulled down and stomped out.

Can anyone recommend what shop(s) to visit in Pittsburgh for RSD? Best time to get in line (looking to be one of the first 30 or so)?

Normally, I’d be in Detroit but I have a family reunion this year.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Only records I’m looking to get are the Alice Clark LP and the Pelican 7”. Anyone willing to help with those would be greatly appreciated if I can’t find them this year.

33 minutes ago, awalkingwounded said:

Can anyone recommend what shop(s) to visit in Pittsburgh for RSD? Best time to get in line (looking to be one of the first 30 or so)?

The Attic in Millvale is probably the best record store in the area, and I've always had good experiences doing Dave's Music Mine for RSD (they post their list in advance on FB too).

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

VC has slowed its roll in the last couple of years and looks for fun where it’s available.  Tug is like the annual piñata we all take jabs at before he’s inevitably pulled down and stomped out.

Don't get me wrong, he's innocuous af but it's not like he doesn't live & breathe off the attention.