RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

If you’re RSD’ing in the Miami area and planning to go to Technique Records, they just posted that they got a good chunk of their distro order cancelled due to some screw-up by Warner. See their FB for the lengthy post. 

What a bummer. Cancelled or backordered... Sheesh! Hopefully my local was not affected.

I just got back from HHV in Berlin and they only got one copy of Sigur Ros which sold out directly - meaning they won't stock it tomorrow. Got the IDLES one I wanted (they also only got 3 copies or so). Seems like this year there was a lot of stuff, which was only semi-limited but highly sought after and thus directly gone in the stores.

Edited by kill_taker

2 hours ago, dollarsandcents said:

In the UK and hours from a RSD store but if there’s a hero who can grab a copy of Hillbillies in Hell and Robyn I’d be very grateful and pay for shipping and a beer 🙂

I'm going out in a few hours and will see if there are any Robyns left. HIH is a US release, so someone from there will have to help you out.

9 hours ago, dawhizz said:

Anyone seen pressing numbers on The Black Parade is Dead? My local shop isn’t getting the rare stuff I want (Seven Mary 3, Joan Shelley) and I think the other stuff I want that they are getting will be pretty available (Tweedy, Bingo Hand Job, Julien Baker), so I’m trying to decide if I even need to venture out. 

No idea on pressing numbers but my store in Rehoboth DE only got 1. Glad I'm first in line because my fiancée really wants it.

hello everybody and happy RSD

I live in europe so i would really appreciated someone for any help getting me the US exclusive epitaph 3" blind box . there are 4 differents 3" inside so i will take as many as possible as i want to collect them all, especially RANCID and INTERRUPTERS.

shipment can be to california where i have some of my family members.

will get you some extra $$$ for your help. please get in touch.