RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Just now, EGsynergy said:

Think $64 is a good price to snag this from Discogs?

Personally think it's overpriced. I got it for 40 CDN before tax, which should translate to about 30 USD in-store. The only difference between this version & the standard edition down the road will be white vinyl vs standard black AFAIK.

3 minutes ago, Jamminowen said:

Happy to help man! Thanks for picking up Alice Cooper for me :) 

I picked up: 

Suede - Head Music

Are you in the UK or US? Can I ask what the price was, and is the packaging nice?

This is *such* an underrated album by the band, and IMO the last great album they made.

1 minute ago, DecayToDeath said:

Got everything I wanted except Depreciation Guild. I did help three people get stuff they would’ve missed out on otherwise, though, so I’m hoping good karma will hit me back and I’ll secure a copy by the end of the day.

Yup, couldn't find this anywhere, either. Any chance it didn't get pressed or shipped on time? Did anyone find this?

1 minute ago, DecayToDeath said:

I had like five different connections looking for this and all of them struck out, it’s insane

Tfw the point of RSD-exclusive reissues being *not* to make stuff as hard to track down as the first time around is missed.

Same thing with that Thrush Hermit, which is inarguably a Top 3 Most Wanted Canadian RSD exclusive this year, but took me three stores to track down, and I had to call the last store ahead of time to pull aside their last copy as I beelined there.

I got lucky this year and was able to get the only copy of Justin Courtney Pierre's 4-Track 12" EP that my store got in.  

I didn't even think to request for my store to get it in, I just thought it was going to be exclusive to Minneapolis stores for some reason. 

It was the only thing that interested me this year and I am glad I was able to get it. 

55 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/

An early shout for these guys, who are displaying their stock levels although they don't go online until tomorrow at 8am EST. Plenty of copies of The Crow.

If I remember correctly, one year their servers were egregious and it was impossible to check out/add to cart. Though maybe they fixed that by now