RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

2 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

Leftovers will be up at http://1234gorecords.com/recordstoreday at 5am EST on Sunday the 14th. We are no running this out of a squarespace store instead of our janky old webstore so you can use credit cards or paypal if you like. We tested this out on Black Friday and it worked like a dream. Processing time on the orders was greatly reduced as well so we're faster than ever!

"We are no running this out of..."--that "no" should be "now" and not "not," right? 

4 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

No luck with the 3 thing I wanted.  Mini record player, Modest Mouse, or Pearl jam 

I went to 3 RSD locations, and saw 30+ of those little players. I was delighted to see not one person buy one. 

You should not have a hard time buying one, and pretty sure they will be cheaper soon

4 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

just curious what everyone’s wait times were today? 

i got in line at 10 in the morning and paid at noon (nyc)

Didn't go today, but in past years, Easy Street in Seattle has been about three hours of waiting total, from waiting to get into the building to waiting to get to the records to waiting in line to pay. 

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

So going off Plaid Room's stock numbers, the following should be fairly easy to grab via them or elsewhere in the coming days: The Crow, Lost In Translation, Seven Mary Three, Breaking Bad, Weezer's b-sides (and I'm imagining Teal shouldn't be too bad either). They have quite a few Body Talk left, too. I figure those secondary market prices will plummet very soon.

Is Plaid Room the only place that got the yellow version of Seven Mary Three? They are still showing 45 copies and there are only 200 total. 

So going off Plaid Room's stock numbers, the following should be fairly easy to grab via them or elsewhere in the coming days: The Crow, Lost In Translation, Seven Mary Three, Breaking Bad, Weezer's b-sides (and I'm imagining Teal shouldn't be too bad either). They have quite a few Body Talk left, too. I figure those secondary market prices will plummet very soon.

I have a hard time believing they still have those quantities in stock (Devo, Bill Evans, etc). Not sure how accurate the database is...

Pearl Jam?

Wasnt able to get to my local store until almost 5pm. But I was still able to get Jeff Buckley & Mission of Burma. Also got the Ocampo, Ocampo & Watt 7inch. Had no clue that was even a thing and i love 2/3 of that group. so nabbed it. 

Didnt get Foo's, Green Day, The Crow and Weezer B-sides. Hoping most, if not all, will be available online in the next few days for reasonable prices.