RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Just now, highfives said:

I saw it at 65 copies.  Unless there are more eyes on it than just the board - which is totally possible, it seems kinda hard to believe.

Yeah, I was debating on grabbing one when it was around 74 but left it for someone who cares more thinking it'd be around for at least 20 minutes or so 

was surprised to see a lot of these going as quickly as they did--was Plaid Room limited to one per?

If if anyone has an extra lost in translation hit me up. Between amoeba crashing, 1234’s website being awful to navigate, and plaid room rolling out their sales in the worst way possible with the landing page list being the only place you could order from till everything was sold out anyway... im

done 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

If if anyone has an extra lost in translation hit me up. Between amoeba crashing, 1234’s website being awful to navigate, and plaid room rolling out their sales in the worst way possible with the landing page list being the only place you could order from till everything was sold out anyway... im

done 🤷‍♂️

I'm ok with the landing page being the first place to add to your cart but they changed the entire layout and no other page but page 1 would load for me. What a bummer.

3 minutes ago, hossafer said:

Looking for a Bob Dyaln if anyone has a lead

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/rsd2019/products/b-bob-dylan-b-br-i-blood-on-the-tracks-original-new-york-test-pressing-i?variant=14109913284669

Woops: swore it said "in stock" a second ago, my b

Edited by Multiverse

Gang, dont' forget Discogs.  All of the RSD titles have been added to the database now I think.  Log in, find the titles you want, add them to your wantlist, and then just keep refreshing your 'Marketplace - Items I Want' link, ordered by Listed Newest.   I am in the USA so I only look for US Dollar sellers.   Lots of USA dealers are awake and adding their inventory right now. 

There's a lot of activity there this morning, with stuff going up and being bought quickly.   I already bought Chapterhouse, Editors and a couple more tough Europe RSD titles from USA dealers at regular retail prices.   But you have to be quick there, like everywhere else this morning.

EBay continues to be very slow for RSD this year, IMO.  You don't need to spend much time there.

10 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Yeah, I was debating on grabbing one when it was around 74 but left it for someone who cares more thinking it'd be around for at least 20 minutes or so 

was surprised to see a lot of these going as quickly as they did--was Plaid Room limited to one per?

They were 1 per in store but I don’t know if it was limited online.