RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

17 minutes ago, slackerhero said:

Looking for Bingo Hand Job - Live At The Borderline 1991 if anyone has a link

Two Amazon sellers have it for semi-reasonable prices. Under $50 anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/Bingo-BORDERLINE-Vinyl-Record-Store/dp/B07Q46XNYC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=bingo+hand+job&qid=1555245438&s=music&sr=1-3-catcorr

Before anyone starts dropping big cash on securing whatever items they think they’ve missed, I strongly urge you all to wait until next weekend when UK sellers are allowed to list overstock.  Banquet and a whole bunch of obscure online indie shops really pulled through for me last year and allowed me to check off the few items I just couldn’t get a lead on here in the states.  Many offered decent shipping too, so it was only a few bucks more after the currency conversion.

Edited by Derek™

Yeah I do not recall RSD ever being this much of a shit show. It shouldn’t be this hard to find one of 8000 copies of something. Prices will peak over the next day or two and level out haaaard shortly thereafter.

Flippers ruining everything.

fuckin wish I could spin that lost in translation soundtrack sometime soon but I’ve been waiting this long for a proper pressing, I can last a bit longer.

7 minutes ago, Dunc said:

The prices stuff is going for on eBay seems much higher than past years. It also seems like way more stuff sold out. Way too many flippers now.

I was surprised last night I couldn't pick up what I needed on Discogs or eBay. Last several years there were always the "nice" sellers or shop owners who'd throw it up at list price. In the end Plaid and 1234 came through as always. 

Edited by turk99

16 minutes ago, impact said:

Almost positive i can get a green day and a private parts at my local. I can head back that way later if someone wants to pm me. They dont open til noon though and its about a 40 minute drive to get there. 

Just now, Lugubrious said:

I would assume the Thrice EP should be available later on for a reasonable price with 4,000 copies? 

Most of this shit should be readily available but who knows, this year is way different so far. Really making me consider the state of THE HOBBY