RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Pretty unimpressed with all the online retailers trying to sneak their previous RSD titles in at full markup under the 2019 banner. There should be a tightening of the rules that disallows that. Any good store would have blown-out those previous years' titles by now tbh.

Just now, armadillo01 said:

Pretty unimpressed with all the online retailers trying to sneak their previous RSD titles in at full markup under the 2019 banner. There should be a tightening of the rules that disallows that. Any good store would have blown-out those previous years' titles by now tbh.

It's annoying but I thought one of the problems of RSD was the fact that stores get stuck with a bunch of overstock due to the ordering process

I could be wrong or things could have changed but i don't know, I don't think it's crazy for some great stores to still be sitting on some of last year's RSD stock 

Just now, Dub said:

A less traveled record store in my town had Lost in Translation and Thrice, but this was at around 2PM yesterday, so they could be gone by now.  I can stop back in when they open at 11 if anyone is interested.

I would definitely be interest in LIT if they still had it.