RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

56 minutes ago, kylet said:

I'm looking for the Blood on Wax book if anyone sees one. Thanks!

I found a discogs listing for Blood on Black Wax, so anyone looking for it should keep checking here:

https://www.discogs.com/Aaron-Lupton-And-Jeff-Szpirglas-Blood-On-Black-Wax-Horror-Soundtracks-On-Vinyl/release/13468847

1 minute ago, hallowken78 said:

I found a discogs listing for Blood on Black Wax, so anyone looking for it should keep checking here:

https://www.discogs.com/Aaron-Lupton-And-Jeff-Szpirglas-Blood-On-Black-Wax-Horror-Soundtracks-On-Vinyl/release/13468847

Thank you! Still looking. Will refresh this page for the next hour or so.

Been on the lookout for the Brazil Classics 3LP box.  It was limited to 1000 and SRP $30 in the US, which is actually a fantastic price for a great comp. Striking out everywhere so far. If anyone comes across a store with it, let me know, especially if that store is in Canada!

33 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The fan reviews on that Bingo Hand Job LP are terrible.  Everyone is saying it was the only bad record they bought yesterday.  They say that the original bootleg-quality tapes were used without sound improvement or editing.  

I don’t know what people were expecting. I haven’t heard the vinyl version, but I have the CD boot and that’s kind of the charm of the show.