RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Just now, slipcraig said:

Yep. I just ordered (with very little faith) the Death Grips LP, which they showed to be in stock. Their shopping cart didn't even charge me for shipping, so I'm guessing they don't have it all together there. 

I believe IF they actually have it they invoice you for the shipping. But they are definitely notorious for selling shit they ran out of.

1 hour ago, slipcraig said:

I was there about 90 minutes ago in person, and they had probably 30-40 copies. They had some stock of other things as well, but no Robyn, Devo, or most of the other popular items people have asked for on here. 

Can you grab me a copy?? Just tried it online, and it was sold out.

Thank you guys for the Finders heads up, got the Queen Picture Disc!

5 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Can you grab me a copy?? Just tried it online, and it was sold out.

Thank you guys for the Finders heads up, got the Queen Picture Disc!

I live about 30 minutes away, and I won't be back there anytime soon, unfortunately. Maybe try calling them and see if they'll let you order one over the phone? Easy Street is sort of "the record store of Pearl Jam," so it's possible they'll do it. When you walk into the store, they have a Pearl Jam corner of the store (shit you not).

Just now, slipcraig said:

I live about 30 minutes away, and I won't be back there anytime soon, unfortunately. Maybe try calling them and see if they'll let you order one over the phone? Easy Street is sort of "the record store of Pearl Jam," so it's possible they'll do it. When you walk into the store, they have a Pearl Jam corner of the store (shit you not).

Thank you so much!

2 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Why the fuck is four Thrice bsides this years version of brown bag deja? This is infuriating. 

Is it? I saw at least 30 copies at the first store I hit yesterday and nobody seemed to be interested. If I'd have known people gave a fuck about what Thrice are doing nowadays I'd have grabbed one for the boards.

6 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

If I'd have known people gave a fuck about what Thrice are doing nowadays I'd have grabbed one for the boards.

Don’t this thread fool you.  Pretty sure Thrice have never been less relevant or worth lining up for.

5 minutes ago, fish said:

5 on discogs now for $17.99

Ah, that’s more like it.  Price will probably come down even lower if you wanted to save a few bucks.

10 hours ago, Freeaxl said:

It's been tough to find. You have a line on one?

I do but I would have to do $40 shipped to break even. It was $29 plus tax plus shipping plus PayPal fees. Oakland sales tax. 

Edited 5:40 PST.  Guessing you got one. Sold to another.

Edited by Dunc