RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

I talked to a local record store today, who confirmed that a bunch of Warner stuff is coming.

They said they have shipments coming tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday with the stuff that was missing, including copies of The Crow.

So, don't give in and buy from flippers - seems like it shouldn't be too hard to find in the next week or so.

17 minutes ago, wolfsbloodAD said:

I talked to a local record store today, who confirmed that a bunch of Warner stuff is coming.

They said they have shipments coming tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday with the stuff that was missing, including copies of The Crow.

So, don't give in and buy from flippers - seems like it shouldn't be too hard to find in the next week or so.

That was my read on the situation - too many things that should be easy to find were difficult, so I figure more shipments are in the way. 

1 hour ago, wolfsbloodAD said:

What other titles fall under the Warner umbrella? 

11 minutes ago, turk99 said:

What other titles fall under the Warner umbrella? 

Someone had posted a list a few pages back. Doesn't seem to be exhaustive, and YMMV, but it's something at least.

19 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

There were 30 stores that didn't get their Warner shipments according to this 

Edited by wolfsbloodAD

There's a copy of Lost in Translation for $70 shipped up on discogs in case anyone wants it, (seems like the cheapest of the reseller prices I've seen).

I'm holding out for cheaper prices once those delayed orders mentioned above get sent out... hopefully. 

Edit: aaaand its gone 

Edited by mkhaytman

9 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

There's a copy of Lost in Translation for $70 shipped up on discogs in case anyone wants it, (seems like the cheapest of the reseller prices I've seen).

I'm holding out for cheaper prices once those delayed orders mentioned above get sent out... hopefully. 

Edit: aaaand its gone 

If the delayed orders don't pan out, UK stores still have plenty. Even with international shipping, it'll be significantly cheaper than $70. 

4 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Just got a cancellation e-mail from Easy Street on the Pearl Jam album. If anyone sees it, can you grab it for me??

Wish I'd have known this earlier. There were 3 directly in front of me at the Telegraph in New London, Connecticut. I don't know if they sell online, but it was like $30 in store

Just now, unknown pleasures said:

So I get the flippers and they’re one thing, but the actual shops that aren’t even hiding their names and listing stuff for $100+ on Discogs/eBay is a little weird, right? Aren’t they supposed to get in trouble for that?

Yeah.  A while back I thought that shops were getting busted for that and consequently blacklisted from future RSDs, but I could be wrong.