RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Flippers with a physical retail space.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put up more copies of The Crow for like $59 shortly.

I dislike flipping especially by record stores, but $42.00 isn’t really that bad especially with free shipping.  Shuga in Chicago is asking $150.00 for The Crow.

1 minute ago, Okami said:

I dislike flipping especially by record stores, but $42.00 isn’t really that bad especially with free shipping.  Shuga in Chicago is asking $150.00 for The Crow.

Are they seriously? Wow, fuck that. I always liked them, too - in whatever limited experience I had.

My biggest POS gripe was Mac Demarco’s last LP were they kept gradually raising the price throughout the day.

42 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put up more copies of The Crow for like $59 shortly.

He's always known for upping the price after a few days of RSD.  He had copies of Robyn up the other day for $10 more than the original on RSD.  The original price on The Crow was $39.99 there, so he did only mark it up $3 (from his original price).   I called yesterday to see if he had any left and he said no, so sounds like they definitely got more in which means more stores probably will too.   But yeah - a bigger markup might be coming from him if any are left. 

On 4/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, ExtraFox said:

No Robyns to be found. My most reliable shop said they were expecting more in, so it might not be time to hit Ebay / Discogs yet.

@dollarsandcents, they got more in and will be going up tonight at midnight:

https://www.monorailmusic.com/

20 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

There's a Canadian eBay seller, musicdvdonline1, that has been listing tons of copies of Baby Shark for $20ppd. He seems to be all sold out at the moment but I'd keep your eye on that. I think they listed 10 more yesterday and all sold pretty quick. $20 can't be much more expensive than list price + shipping from any other retailer.

I would grab it for $20, but this E-bay seller has not listed anything for the past 24 hours...

But I will keep checking, thank you. :)

11 hours ago, sogross said:

One of the first stores I've seen to get more of 'The Crow' soundtracks. May have been one of those delayed shipments. Not sure how many they got but if you think $42 .99 is a good price then I'd jump on it...

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/the-crow-original-motion-picture-soundtrack

$10 more than they originally listed them for... not too bad.

;)

I would trade a copy of The Crow for a Mint Sigur Rós “Route One” from last year though. 

That LP has been surprisingly elusive. 

29 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

South Park, Woodstock and Julien Baker restocked here too..just search RSD

16 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

This is Used Kids Records in Columbus. They just auctioned off Weezer- Dusty Gems, among other things that are up on ebay that would easily sell if they just put it out. Assholes...

Those who were banking on Banquet for some releases later today might want to check those corresponding release pages on their site..

A couple things I was after that showed as "Pre-order" earlier this week are now "Out of Stock" prior to them listing remaining copies online.

edit: this looks to be the case, as remaining RSD titles now show exact quantity next to their purchase options.

Edited by ethereal