RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

12 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Yeah I splurged on the SP too. The presentation and packaging is top notch, first thing I did was immediately pulled the records out of the clear PVC sleeves they came in.  I wouldn't wait too long to purchase one of these if you want it. They will soon all have the hazing finish on the vinyl from the PVC. Grab it now and swap the records into MOFI sleeves asap.

I changed the sleeves this morning before work. The presentation is dope. Wish I got the Kenny and cartman variant but I'm happy to have it. No golden ticket in mine. I'm interested to see what the print is that comes with the ten random orders 

14 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I changed the sleeves this morning before work. The presentation is dope. Wish I got the Kenny and cartman variant but I'm happy to have it. No golden ticket in mine. I'm interested to see what the print is that comes with the ten random orders 

I was hoping for a Golden Ticket too.

8 minutes ago, Skacel said:

The South Park release is £180 on banquet, which is about $230 😲

Yep in the UK the dealer price for it was really high so prices were insane, cheapest was Rough Trade at £100 and I think that may have only been possible by them using their US store to get copies at the US price

26 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

Yep in the UK the dealer price for it was really high so prices were insane, cheapest was Rough Trade at £100 and I think that may have only been possible by them using their US store to get copies at the US price

I’m not sure how they justify the price difference if it’s the same as the US version.

Amazon UK is taking pre-orders for both Sigur Ros LP's now.  (I know that BullMoose is also taking orders, but perhaps you want a backup?   Also remember that the band will also be selling from their own website to USA customers next month.)

Anyway, the Amazon UK price seems reasonable.  After removing the VAT and shipping to the USA, I ordered both LP's for $60US total.  The orders can be cancelled if someone else comes through sooner.

1 minute ago, jackshidt said:

Amazon UK is taking pre-orders for both Sigur Ros LP's now.  (I know that BullMoose is also taking orders, but perhaps you want a backup?   Also remember that the band will also be selling from their own website to USA customers next month.)

Anyway, the Amazon UK price seems reasonable.  After removing the VAT and shipping to the USA, I ordered both LP's for $60US total.  The orders can be cancelled if someone else comes through sooner.

That is interesting as I thought the new ones to become available next month were specifically for the US and Canada.

1 hour ago, warhenrecords said:

Haven't kept up with this thread.

Anyone know if the Alice Clark LP is available anywhere for a reasonable price?

You may have to go old school and call around.  I don't know that they'll have it but try  Finders Records.  I've seen people reference them a lot for other things and they were able to hook me up with a copy of the Ramones Live album.  You have to provide a card over the phone and flat rate shipping is ~$10.  But with them not having things listed online, your odds might be a little better.

Edited by cratesofvinyl