RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Still looking for Green Day. Anyone got a lead on that?

I was under the impression this was a RSD first release so there will be a standard pressing that will be released. I know some people want the first pressing but I wouldn't stress over it. Unless I'm completely wrong. 

On 4/24/2019 at 5:34 AM, jackshidt said:

Amazon UK is taking pre-orders for both Sigur Ros LP's now.  (I know that BullMoose is also taking orders, but perhaps you want a backup?   Also remember that the band will also be selling from their own website to USA customers next month.)

Anyway, the Amazon UK price seems reasonable.  After removing the VAT and shipping to the USA, I ordered both LP's for $60US total.  The orders can be cancelled if someone else comes through sooner.

I actually got a shipping confirmation today on Lunar Halo: it's on its way already to the USA.   

29 minutes ago, Ike Reiko said:

Picked up a copy of the Ramones from Finders, and they still have some. They tried to charge $29.99 even though the sticker price on their IG post shows $22.99. Got it for sticker price, but then their media mail quote (for a 2xLP) was $12.99. 

So they still gouged you. Pretty shitty of them.

9 hours ago, Ike Reiko said:

Picked up a copy of the Ramones from Finders, and they still have some. They tried to charge $29.99 even though the sticker price on their IG post shows $22.99. Got it for sticker price, but then their media mail quote (for a 2xLP) was $12.99. 

Got mine there as well.  Yeah the shipping is steep but I could justify it for a live double LP Ramones release.  If they were trying to charge $7 extra on top of the shipping that sucks.  Hopefully they were just confused or referencing an estimate of the cost for the record plus shipping.  The vibe I got from the guy on the phone was super helpful in every way.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, unknown pleasures said:

This UK seller just listed a bunch of stuff on Discogs at fair prices:

https://www.discogs.com/seller/Jacaranda_Records/profile

Lots of PIZZA POWER 7-inches! :lol:

Was eyeing that Hans Zimmer/Lisa Gerrard live LP though...

Edited by Plarocks

27 minutes ago, fish said:

If you are in the US you can get it from Amazon 3rd party sellers for around $40 shipped. That is where I ordered mine from. Not bad for a 3LP.

Thank YOU so much! 

I was going to wait a little bit to see if they show up domestically, but I do collect everything Lisa/DCD...

Tempted...:D