RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Just now, ntslash said:

Anyone else still waiting on shipping from Plaidroom Records? Placed my order within a minute of stuff going live and still haven't gotten shipping notification. I know they said it would be awhile. Just curious if anyone else had any luck yet. 

Yeah they’re not done shipping them yet.

16 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Anyone else still waiting on shipping from Plaidroom Records? Placed my order within a minute of stuff going live and still haven't gotten shipping notification. I know they said it would be awhile. Just curious if anyone else had any luck yet. 

Ordered the day after RSD.  Got my order yesterday

53 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Your in good hands!  Bob and Terry at Plaidroom  are the best.  If you are really concerned send them an email and they will get back with you shortly. 

23 hours ago, kramer73 said:

Anyone find any Albert King any where?

I've heard the mono mix is pretty lousy. Guitars way out front on one track, and vocals buried. Separate tracks aren't normalized and one is louder than the next. Haven't heard it, but from what I've read, the stereo version is likely better,

Edited by zdkaiser

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

I'm still waiting. No shipping notice, no nothing.

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

I actually got my Crow Soundtrack from them in the mail today. Received a shipping confirmation email a few days ago. I only live a state away from them though.

8 hours ago, Lugubrious said:

Any leads on the Robyn LP? Figured it would be available again since it was labeled as an “RSD First release”. 

I ordered one on Amazon but wasn’t hopeful it would get fulfilled, so I ordered a copy from Port Of Sound, that was fulfilled. If the Amazon order goes through, I’ll have an extra if you need it. I’m not sure how long that will be though. 

4 minutes ago, ntslash said:

This site claims to have The Crow and a lot of other RSD titles in stock:

https://thegiantlab.myshopify.com/products/the-crow-the-crow-soundtrack-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2lp-record-store-day

It looks like all of their listings are taken from Turntable Lab.