RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

38 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

TTL stocked 15 of em, luckily got a copy after missing out everywhere else.

They really don't limit RSD stuff to 1/customer? Sounds weird for TTL because they're usually strict with limits.

15 including what was sold at the store on RSD? wow, if that's the case then i was pretty lucky because i was on the line that day and got my copy at 12pm

52 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

^ those 4 copies sold out pretty much immediately. Thankfully I've had page monitor set up on that page for the last month so I was able to snag one :ph34r:

Is this a page monitoring app that refreshes every few seconds, and notifies you within seconds? I'm asking as there is a site I need to hit on Friday, and I don't want to be mashing F5, then get locked out of the site.

Can you let me know what you use?

7 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Is this a page monitoring app that refreshes every few seconds, and notifies you within seconds? I'm asking as there is a site I need to hit on Friday, and I don't want to be mashing F5, then get locked out of the site.

Can you let me know what you use?

Use the Page Monitor or Distill extensions on Chrome. Or, if you're not on your computer all day, you can use an app like Page Monitor or Wachete which will check pages every 5-10 minutes. A web-based solution is Follow That Page.

45 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

I pay for the Distill extension and it has been worth it for me. I have it running on a computer that is always up and it emails me immediately when my alerts go off. The free version is great if you are just monitoring a few pages, or if you don;t need email alerts. Sadly today I was dealing with some paperwork at the Canadian border and had to have my phone off so I just missed LiT.

14 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

I'm tempted to cancel my Crow from Amazon and just hang until its repressed and widely available. Don't care about colored wax or etching.

you really bothered by your money not being held up since they don't charge unless it ships? seems odd, but do you.

1 hour ago, Monastic_mike said:

The order says paid so I’m operating under the notion it’s, ya know, paid.

that would be a first, as amazon doesn't charge until it ships. i also have an order in for it and have definitely not paid, so i am operating under the notion it's, ya know, not paid.

Edited by jrodan

19 minutes ago, jrodan said:

that would be a first, as amazon doesn't charge until it ships. i also have an order in for it and have definitely not paid, so i am operating under the notion it's, ya know, not paid.

I've confirmed mine is paid.  But you do you or fuck off. Whichever.