RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Turntable Lab is refunding my Office Space vinyl and doesn't want me to send it back. They aren't refunding the shipping, which seems a bit cheap to me but whatever. Probably won't bother with them again, since they also took 4 days to get 'approval' for the return. You send me a warped record just take care of it.Ā  I wonder if the warped one can be saved? I already ordered a replacement so if anyone wants it I'll send it to ya.

Ā 

- Pic of warp

- Video of warp

10 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Turntable Lab is refunding my Office Space vinyl and doesn't want me to send it back. They aren't refunding the shipping, which seems a bit cheap to me but whatever. Probably won't bother with them again, since they also took 4 days to get 'approval' for the return. You send me a warped record just take care of it.Ā  I wonder if the warped one can be saved? I already ordered a replacement so if anyone wants it I'll send it to ya.

Ā 

- Pic of warp

- Video of warp

I'll give it a shot.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:22 PM, VinylMario said:

Oh shit! Amazon Italy just shipped my Crow copy! :o

Ended up being $38.90:D

5 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Did you get a shipping notice or anything ordered a bit after you posted haven't heardĀ  a peepĀ 

I got my shipping confirmation the day I ordered from Amazon Italy

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

I got a couple orders for the Sigur Ros RSD releases in on bullmoose but the items have since disappeared from the website. The release is coming up on either 5/17 or 5/19, should i be worried?

Ā 

The item links for both in my order just take me to the main page, rather than item pages like they did before.

In my experience that usually means they wont be getting fulfilled, not always, butĀ 9 outta 10 id say though.

Ā 

YMMV though.

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

I got a couple orders for the Sigur Ros RSD releases in on bullmoose but the items have since disappeared from the website. The release is coming up on either 5/17 or 5/19, should i be worried?

Ā 

The item links for both in my order just take me to the main page, rather than item pages like they did before.

Same here. It would be nice to know if they will be fulfilled since they are supposed to be up for sale on SR's website tomorrow.

I figure itā€™s a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find a copy of Bone Thugs at a reasonable price? IĀ donā€™t expect sticker price, butĀ looking for a copy at a reasonableĀ cost instead of the insane amount people are asking on eBay/Discogs.Ā 

Ā 

Im from Cleveland so this was the top record I was looking for. Unfortunately of the 6Ā different stores I went toĀ on RSD I only saw 2 copies,Ā both at Ā stores I went and waited in line before opening, and both snagged by one of the 3Ā people in front of me in line.

Edited by ExcitableBoy
Accidentally hit post too soon. Edited/deleted some text

On 5/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, faaip de oiad said:

For those of you who care, Wargod will be selling remaining RSD titles Friday, May 17th, starting at Noon EST. Including that damn yellow 7M3. Some other stuff too like the Cable Guy and Kenny Wayne Shepherd. But I really only want that 7M3!

Thanks! Just snagged a yellow 7M3.

Ā