RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

On 5/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, faaip de oiad said:

For those of you who care, Wargod will be selling remaining RSD titles Friday, May 17th, starting at Noon EST. Including that damn yellow 7M3. Some other stuff too like the Cable Guy and Kenny Wayne Shepherd. But I really only want that 7M3!

Thanks! I managed to snag a 7M3 copy on black. 

23 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

That moment when you officially become a 40 year old troll on the VC message board.  Good job, "Sec".

Get off my dick, for once in your life. I know you cry yourself to sleep every night because  I wont respond to your ridiculous messages and apologies. I'm ok with it.

Edited by Group Buy Guy

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Ha, trust me.  You're nothing to cry over.  I'm ok with it too.  Just saying.  If you want to contribute on here, cool.  I try to make all my posts legitimate and not get caught up in the day to day bickering.  If you want to be a troll while working at a miserable day job, that's all you.  Cheers!

Do us all a favor. Go take your blood pressure medication, jam your thumb up your ass and come to terms with the fact that you'll always be a grimy piece of shit.

7 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Says the guy who lurks on here and bullshit comments so he can flip stuff on Ebay.  Gotcha.  It's like you're akin to ST_Ben., Halo2, etc.  You be you, turd.  And seriously, get fucked, because without me, you'd never have gotten into vinyl.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/vjme13/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

Haha. Goal accomplished.

10 minutes ago, fish said:

Mine show as "packaged" now thankfully. And just got a shipped notice for the 7M3. Not a bad day at all.

i only had variations in darkness ordered from bullmoose and just got the cancellation email

i just found both on ebay from a US based record store for $29.99 and snapped them up quick, i would imagine that means the US allocation has just now arrived here and you might see more popping up

Edited by rrd

3 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Says the guy who lurks on here and bullshit comments so he can flip stuff on Ebay.  Gotcha.  It's like you're akin to ST_Ben., Halo2, etc.  You be you, turd.  And seriously, get fucked, because without me, you'd never have gotten into vinyl.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/vjme13/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

There's nothing wrong with flipping.

44 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

HA!

Jokes on him, by blocking us members he loses more business on his flippss$$zzz!!!11!!1!!!

He has been and always will be the most obnoxious flipper on the boards.  I don’t think he’ll ever understand, but as a general pro-tip for anyone curious;

Leaning fully into flipping and jokingly embracing it does not ironically make it okay.

Any word from Sigur Ros on the USA release of their RSD 2019 LP's?   They are still not up on the band's website for sale, although they posted previously:

AMERICAN AND CANADIAN AVAILABILITY

22° LUNAR HALO and VARIATIONS ON DARKNESS are, regrettably, not part of RSD in north america this year – here’s why. to try and reduce single use plastic, we made a decision to not shrink-wrap our RSD releases this time. in the united kingdom and europe this was begrudgingly accepted, but not in the states and canada, where it seems distributors and stores would rather not have our records than risk taking them unwrapped. we tried our best to quickly find an alternative biodegradable solution, but unfortunately technology is yet to catch up with the public mood on this. and so we missed the deadline for north american RSD. 

you will, however, be able to order both records direct from the band’s store (un-shrink-wrapped) or in store (shrink-wrapped) from 17 MAY.