RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

In the sense that you do an even better job at portraying a sadistic [ass]clown, right?

It’s kind of sad when one person thinks they’re being so funny, and everyone else doesn’t really care...

Edited by unknown pleasures

6 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

as an unbiased lurker who just comes here to learn about vinyl releases and avoids the drama

Literally half the fun.  If you’re just after vinyl pre-order info and zero antics, you may have better luck with r/VinylReleases.  A lot of stuff from that board never even makes it to VC, or pops up there first and trickles here.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Literally half the fun.  If you’re just after vinyl pre-order info and zero antics, you may have better luck with r/VinylReleases.  A lot of stuff from that board never even makes it to VC, or pops up there first and trickles here.

This guy speaks the truth.  Except for the half the fun part.  The reddit group is great

2 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

This guy speaks the truth.  Except for the half the fun part.  The reddit group is great

I mean, the bickering can escalate to the point of absurdity at times.  But would you really prefer everyone to just speak in Twitter links like CKR4U5-333?  Seems boring as fuck.

[PO link is posted]

”Thank you kind sir!”

”Anyone know what this is limited to?”

”I messaged the label and they confirmed /600.”

”Awesome, thanks!  Have an upvote.”

”Oof.  Can’t wait to explain this one to the wife lol!”

“Whoa, I’ve been waiting for this to get repressed.  And on my cake day, too?  Thanks OP.”

2 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

Whatever helps you justify the *hours* of your life you spend on this site guys.

I feel like you're the only one that cares about that tbh. I don't even know how many posts I have either before you go on with that non-argument. Anything else you have to add before you roll back up into your foreskin?

6 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

Whatever helps you justify the *hours* of your life you spend on this site guys.

I’m in way too deep to be toying with “hours” anymore.  I’m probably in the months at this point.

But isn’t time spent online pretty relative to the beholder?  When presented with downtime to log onto the World Wide Web, what should I be doing instead?  Hustling bitcoin?  Reddit?  4chan?  Facebook?  Instagram?

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I feel like you're the only one that cares about that tbh. I don't even know how many posts I have either before you go on with that non-argument. Anything else you have to add before you roll back up into your foreskin?

How can you possibly not know how many posts you have. It's right fucking there below your name. You don't have to lie to me to prove your point bro, we all know you're proud of your post count. 

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

But isn’t time spent online pretty relative to the beholder?  When presented with downtime to log onto the World Wide Web, what should I be doing instead?  Hustling bitcoin?  Reddit?  4chan?  Facebook?  Instagram?

Nah your time is yours to spend how you want. I'm just poking some lighthearted fun at you guys since I'm completely clueless to your inside jokes / bickering / whatever that was on the previous page. 

2 minutes ago, mkhaytman said:

Nah your time is yours to spend how you want. I'm just poking some lighthearted fun at you guys since I'm completely clueless to your inside jokes / bickering / whatever that was on the previous page. 

Most of us can’t even keep up with a lot of the petty arguments, or meta humor.  Sunshine just spent the last month posing as our resident flipper and 99% of the board had no idea.