RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

5 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

I haven't got a cancelation notice yet but Im sure its coming. Can't get too bent out of shape that they can't fulfill it given that the whole idea of RSD is to get you to your local shop and keep these out of the hands of dickbags like Amazon 

Yep.  I was expecting it.  

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

As of this moment, my Amazon Crow gets here Monday...the uncertainty continues...

Me too. Really hope so because crow is my all time favorite shit. Maybe amazon knows that lol  but if it gets canceled won’t be surprised. If it does come someone can buy my boot copy that sounds not bad at all 

37 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Me too. Really hope so because crow is my all time favorite shit. Maybe amazon knows that lol  but if it gets canceled won’t be surprised. If it does come someone can buy my boot copy that sounds not bad at all 

Just got cancelled. I'm willing to bet they got exactly 0. No loss here, but I was hoping to hook a fool up. Oh well.

To be clear, I NEVER expected this to ship, and honestly I'm kinda glad it didn't. RSD sucks in many ways, but it's the Patron Saint of Housing the Homeless compared to Amazon who deserves $0 off of Indie stores backs (says the hypocrite who buys any $12 Prime deal he's interested in). Hopefully I've caused an account based net loss onnall the 2 day shipping on $10 records I buy.