Vinylhead42069

RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

12 hours ago, tug said:

continuing my investigation into the used release for this years rsd… I tried emailing the official rsd site but it got returned to me saying it was rejected because a bot thought it was spam, so that is strange.  the page updated with adding info but it still says 10 inch.  so the official usa site for rsd says 10 inch while all others official rsd sites for other countries say 12 inch.  the used announced it as a 12 inch on all their social medias.  and of the 3rd party websites that list it, half say 10 and the other half say 12 and a couple kind of say both.  so this has got to go down as the strangest rsd release conumdrum with all this going on around it with what size it is.  this is crazy stuff here.  did anyone else find out anything with their investigation that we could compare?

You should call the used. They prolly need to know how your investigation is going.

1 hour ago, craigeduk said:

The restraining order probably prevents that! 

58 minutes ago, tug said:

I have a contact very very close to the band but I try not to over step my boundaries and only use it ever blue moon as I don’t want to be bothersome. 

Hmmmmmm. 

22 minutes ago, curator said:

Throw away those 10” sleeves @tug

Cool. Makes sense why the used said it was 12.

I don’t even have 10 inch sleeves. Only high quality 12. 

Just not sure why the official USA rsd site says 10 along with some other sites.  

Either plans changed, a simple mistake, or confussion with the other bands release of the same name. 

Anyway great news! Thank you!

36 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Alright, mystery solved, villain unmasked, etc.  No need to post in this thread again, tug.  See you in 2020.

Well we know the answer but the mystery behind why has all the  contradictions still exists. And mystery is mystory. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, tug said:

Well we know the answer but the mystery behind why has all the  contradictions still exists. And mystery is mystory. 

I think the word you're looking for here is "mistake," not "mystery." As in, someone made a mistake when entering that record into the list. Think Occam's razor.

The only mystery here is why anyone cares about the used in 2019.

Edited by ex lion tamer