RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

16 minutes ago, chrisapple said:

Looking for baby shark for the kiddo. If anyone has a lead, let me know. Thanks!

Just bought this 1 left if anyone else needs one. Yes, it has the wrong photo in the listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinkfong-Baby-Shark-7-Vinyl/372652201896?hash=item56c3cd57a8:g:JskAAOSwIxVcs1zP

Vintage Vinyl's site does have RSD releases available to buy right now.  I looked all over this morning for the Twin Peaks Season 2 soundtrack and they were the only site i found that had it available to buy today.  Although I can see it has since disappeared from their site.  Didn't see The Crow or some others that people in this thread are hunting for, but here's the link:

http://vvinyl.com/shop/rsd19

12 minutes ago, thischarmingham said:

We have a ton of stuff up. www.1234gorecords.com first two pages under "mail order". Squarespace wont let you have one page with more than 200 items so it had to be broken up. You can place one order though. It's just divided alphabetically.

I've found A-L, but the bottom of that page doesn't link to M-Z. Where are the rest?

8 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

i saw it for $70 yesterday at my local shop.  Too rich for me, definitely due to the packaging and all the extra stuff that not everyone wants to spend the extra coin on.

the margin was nice so I'm not upset we sold them, what has bugged me a little is seeing some of these big dog stores selling everything for below MSRP. They have multiple locations or do big business in new vinyl all year,  so they get 50 copies of some titles and sell them cheaper and for a 1 store operation like the one I work for we get severely allocated and don't even get the 8 copies of major titles we ordered, and I look like I'm gouging customers when $74.99 was MSRP on South Park (not accusing you of saying i was gouging). 

Edited by NapalmBrain

22 minutes ago, GazHilarant said:

Really looking for charlatans some friendly. Anyone got any leads on it? Missed out on plaid 

My local store still has 4 copies for $22.99, and if you email them, they'll ship it for flat $5 rate. 

Also some other good things.... Weren't people searching for Green River? ($20.99) Or Idles? ($18.99) Or Julien Baker? ($7.99)

http://lunchboxrecords.blogspot.com/

Just tell 'em Rich sent ya! I've known the owner for a couple decades now....

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

the margin was nice so I'm not upset we sold them, what has bugged me a little is seeing some of these big dog stores selling everything for below MSRP. They have multiple locations or do big business in new vinyl all year,  so they get 50 copies of some titles and sell them cheaper and for a 1 store operation like the one I work for we get severely allocated and don't even get the 8 copies of major titles we ordered, and I look like I'm gouging customers when $74.99 was MSRP on South Park. 

Oh, I don't doubt that one bit.  The store I went to is Finders Records in Bowling Green Ohio.  The place is a vinyl monster, HUGE inventory.  Pretty sure they got a bunch of almost everything they ordered for.  I asked about the Twin Peaks Soundtrack and the girl said they ordered it but didn't get any, so I was kind of surprised by that, considering it looked as though they had AT LEAST one of every thing else on the list.

3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

the margin was nice so I'm not upset we sold them, what has bugged me a little is seeing some of these big dog stores selling everything for below MSRP. They have multiple locations or do big business in new vinyl all year,  so they get 50 copies of some titles and sell them cheaper and for a 1 store operation like the one I work for we get severely allocated and don't even get the 8 copies of major titles we ordered, and I look like I'm gouging customers when $74.99 was MSRP on South Park. 

Oh, I don't doubt that one bit.  The store I went to is Finders Records in Bowling Green Ohio.  The place is a vinyl monster, HUGE inventory.  Pretty sure they got a bunch of almost everything they ordered for.  I asked about the Twin Peaks Soundtrack and the girl said they ordered it but didn't get any, so I was kind of surprised by that, considering it looked as though they had AT LEAST one of every thing else on the list.

Just now, thesecrets0308 said:

We got screwed by the majors, missing items on invoices that we were billed for and shipments just outright did not show up it was a nightmare we even got an email telling us not to publically shame them, and "RSD releases are still cool after". Yeah well they can fuck off , how about don't switch warehouses 2 weeks before RSD. I got no Elton John, Bowie Pinups, X-Ray Spex, High On Fire, Grateful Dead Warfield, Robyn, Dennis Wilson and many more in demand titles that they sure as shit charged us for, I'm going to drag my ass in there and ill be listing our leftovers online

2 minutes ago, batman said:

Any leads on Lost in Translation? /8000, but it still seems like this one is going to be a pain to find...

Still trying to track it down, myself. Was this one of the ones where shipments were delayed? I went to four stores and each one either never received it, or only got one copy in