Jump to content
GrapplesInStereo

RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

-.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. --..-- / -... .-. .- -. -.. / -. . .-- --..-- / -.. . .--- .- / . -. - . -. -.. ..- --..-- / .--. .-.. .- ... - .. -.-. / -... .- --. / . -.. .. - .. --- -. --..-- / .-.. .. -- .. - . -.. / - --- / ..--- ----- ----- ----- / .--. .. . -.-. . ...

This is the exact location of the list ya'll. Just following the lines and ticks gents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be the most convenient RSD for Brand New fans.

 

.-. -.-- .- -. / .- -.. .- -- ... / .--- . ... ... . / .-.. .- -.-. . -.-- / ... .--. .-.. .. - / --... --..-- / -... .-. --- .-- -. / . -.-- . -.. / --. .. .-. .-.. / .- / ... .. -.. . --..-- / -.. --- -. - / ... - .- -. -.. / ... --- / -.-. .-.. --- ... . / - --- / -- . / -... / ... .. -.. . --..-- / .-.. .. -- .. - . -.. / - --- / ..--- ..... ----- / .--. .. . -.-. . ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

-.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. --..-- / -... .-. .- -. -.. / -. . .-- --..-- / -.. . .--- .- / . -. - . -. -.. ..- --..-- / .--. .-.. .- ... - .. -.-. / -... .- --. / . -.. .. - .. --- -. --..-- / .-.. .. -- .. - . -.. / - --- / ..--- ----- ----- ----- / .--. .. . -.-. . ...

 

9 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

This is the exact location of the list ya'll. Just following the lines and ticks gents

its called morse code

9 hours ago, Dunc said:

Let me guess. This year, like years past you bought 100s of titles for family members and they just didn't seem to want them?

well the last couple years I bought about 100 as gifts for friends but the gifts got denied (it happens) so instead of returning them and hurting a small store, I just sold them to people who couldn't get what they wanted so I was like doing a good deed.

9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

This will be the most convenient RSD for Brand New fans.

 

.-. -.-- .- -. / .- -.. .- -- ... / .--- . ... ... . / .-.. .- -.-. . -.-- / ... .--. .-.. .. - / --... --..-- / -... .-. --- .-- -. / . -.-- . -.. / --. .. .-. .-.. / .- / ... .. -.. . --..-- / -.. --- -. - / ... - .- -. -.. / ... --- / -.-. .-.. --- ... . / - --- / -- . / -... / ... .. -.. . --..-- / .-.. .. -- .. - . -.. / - --- / ..--- ..... ----- / .--. .. . -.-. . ...

lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, tug said:

 

well the last couple years I bought about 100 as gifts for friends but the gifts got denied (it happens) so instead of returning them and hurting a small store, I just sold them to people who couldn't get what they wanted so I was like doing a good deed.

 

There is no way you spent over at the bare minimum $3000 for friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, museummouth said:

There is no way you spent over at the bare minimum $3000 for friends 

I didn’t want to feed the troll but not only did he spend $3000+, his friends denied the gifts. Yo tug, I will be your friend and I promise I won’t turn down gifts, even if it’s some shitty Fall Out Boy RSD picture disc or whatever the hell gets pressed these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronchitis said:

My friend gave me a 15 year old broken butterfly knife as a present for being the best man in his wedding and I was totally cool with it, so clearly I’m down for whatever free stuff you want to throw at me. 

Will you take my severe depression?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×