GrapplesInStereo

RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

1 hour ago, filthyrich said:

My local store still has 4 copies for $22.99, and if you email them, they'll ship it for flat $5 rate. 

Also some other good things.... Weren't people searching for Green River? ($20.99) Or Idles? ($18.99) Or Julien Baker? ($7.99)

http://lunchboxrecords.blogspot.com/

Just tell 'em Rich sent ya! I've known the owner for a couple decades now....

I sent them an email!! Thanks so much man. 

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

For everyone looking for a copy of Lost in Translation, our favorite lurker scum is accepting offers on copies here.  I’ve been told that he entertains super realistic offers so don’t hesitate to try your luck with some lowball pitches.

I love his 120 dollar Flaming Lips offer. That record will be available for 5 bucks in a week

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

For everyone looking for a copy of Lost in Translation, our favorite lurker scum is accepting offers on copies here.  I’ve been told that he entertains super realistic offers so don’t hesitate to try your luck with some lowball pitches.

He had one up for $90 earlier today.  

4 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I love his 120 dollar Flaming Lips offer. That record will be available for 5 bucks in a week

He’s delusional.  Clearly.  But all it takes is one person with even less IQ and a loaded wallet, and it’s worth his time to try, I guess.

3 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

He had one up for $90 earlier today.  

It probably sold and that’s the worst part.  RSD is a patient man’s game, but way too many people succumb to impatience or FOMO.

Late to the party, but anybody know where I can find a copy of the My Chem release? Was out of town for a funeral and friends had no luck finding a copy in Philly. I've been searching online with no luck.

Will compensate somebody if they got an extra/see one in their local shop and are willing ship

26 minutes ago, GazHilarant said:

I sent them an email!! Thanks so much man. 

Just an FYI, got back from Lunchbox and the owner told me he's "40 emails behind." So be patient! Store was busy and he was helping a lot of folks find leftover RSD items. 

While I was there, snagged the OOP 45RPM version of "My Favorite Things" used for 15% off, so not too bad.....

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It probably sold and that’s the worst part.  RSD is a patient man’s game, but way too many people succumb to impatience or FOMO.

It actually makes me sick to think how much money he's make over the years doing this, not just on RSD but all his flipping. Scum personified.