RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Just talked to Easy Street, and they are done with taking online/mail orders, but they still have a bunch in the store. I got an order in with Dr. Strange (which will probably get cancelled like last year), but was able to do an order with online with Easy Street. Now to hurry up and wait for everything to come in.

Thank you guys so much for the help this year, it has been a doozy, but I got everything I wanted. Here's what I got on order:

1234 GO:
Joe Strummer

Port of Sound:
Sublime
Transformers OST Volumes 1-3

Plaid Records:
TMNT Single
Various - I Am Sam Soundtrack

Easy Street/Dr. Strange:
Pearl Jam Live at Easy Street

Finders Records:
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody Picture Disc

Seasick Records:
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Single

Amazon:
Various - The Crow Soundtrack LP 

1 minute ago, vinyl addict said:

Jumped on that Amazon Crow deal, we shall see what happens with that deal.

Makes me think they know there will be another run of them coming in at some point. Wonder what happened.

I know for sure that some were held up in transit. No idea how many but I am hoping it's in the thousands.

Just now, vinyl addict said:

Jumped on that Amazon Crow deal, we shall see what happens with that deal.

Makes me think they know there will be another run of them coming in at some point. Wonder what happened.

I'm 100% certain that they're already in the works. I have no basis for this certainty. I'm just being optimistic.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Couple copies of Depreciation Guild up on Discogs at cost, think fast (I know I saw  @copelandkid wanting one too)

thanks! ended up scoring one via Rough Trade earlier today. noticed "cost" is going up on these though; Kanine at least has gone from asking $24 to $28 on Discogs in the last few hours o0

51 minutes ago, dfresh said:

Cool, thanks. Need that Elastica!

Same.

3 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

thanks! ended up scoring one via Rough Trade earlier today. noticed "cost" is going up on these though; Kanine at least has gone from asking $24 to $28 on Discogs in the last few hours o0

Wow that's garbage. I really hope there is a regular red variant as Juno indicated.