RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

4 hours ago, moodist said:

I picked up the 'Enid Hair Green' from Stranger Than Paradise in London, which they seemed to have an exclusive for on the day. Couldn't find any information about it at the time. I guess that's the more limited of the two variants then.

I saw a pre-order for this via Cinema Paradisio.

10 hours ago, marc32137 said:

I’m more surprised Green Day wasn’t on brown vinyl. They missed the mark on that one. Watch them end up doing that on the wider release..

don't smoke the brown weed

also I wonder if the "official" release sounds any better than the bootleg I got of it in 1995

Edited by tape

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Sounds like some shops in EU are expecting delayed copies of The Crow (among other titles) to show up later this week. Echoing others, I think it's a wise move to avoid overspending on anything for the next week or two.

Seems like the UK was the only place to get this easily since here Warners ended up shipping everything weeks early

1 hour ago, craigeduk said:

Seems like the UK was the only place to get this easily since here Warners ended up shipping everything weeks early

I think you're probably right. My fiance lives in Edinburgh. She's been out of town the last week, but checked some shops for me today. One shop that got The Crow said they received 10 copies. They had all sold out by the time she checked today though. But I would bet that is more copies than my local record store received haha. 

I am working with a local record store to help them sell off some excess RSD stuff.  There are only a single copy of some of the titles and it will be first come, first served.  I currently have access to:

13th Floor Elevator - $34 

Anal Cunt - $22

SOLD Baby Shark - $13

Blood on Black Wax - $45

Breaking Bad - $46

Gorillaz - $22

I Am Sam OST - $26

SOLD Lillingtons - $22

SOLD My Chemical Romance - $30

Prince Cassette - $13

Serj Tankian - $32

You will be charged shipping.  $5 flat rate for USPS Media Mail.   This will be US only, no international sales.  Sorry!

Please PM me what you want.  PLEASE NO DON'T RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.   Again, this will be first come, first served. 

I have access to other RSD titles that people here may want, but make no guarantees.  If you are looking for something I haven't listed, feel free to PM me.  With that in mind,  here is a list of things they do NOT have:

Death Grips

Lost in Translation OST

Menzingers 7"

Seven Mary Three - Either record

South Park OST

The Crow OST

Weezer - Either record

Any 3" records or player   

If there is something that you are looking for, please shoot me a PM to make it easier for me to help.  I won't be following this thread as much as I do my PMs.  

Edited by mpitts

I just got word that there may be some leftover stock at my small shop, who had Death Grips and a few other hot commodities this year.  (He confirmed that they received no OSTs that they ordered.)  Most of the people lining up on RSD were all griping about how modern music has no soul and it’s all junk, so if he received another Death Grips, I’m sure it’s still there for anyone who needs it.  My copy was $31 before fees which is brutal, but you gotta’ support the small shops.  Would be closer to $39 after taxes and shipping, but it’s an option for anyone still looking.  I can call him on my lunch break and have him hold anything through Thursday, I’m pretty sure.

15 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I just got word that there may be some leftover stock at my small shop, who had Death Grips and a few other hot commodities this year.  (He confirmed that they received no OSTs that they ordered.)  Most of the people lining up on RSD were all griping about how modern music has no soul and it’s all junk, so if he received another Death Grips, I’m sure it’s still there for anyone who needs it.  My copy was $31 before fees which is brutal, but you gotta’ support the small shops.  Would be closer to $39 after taxes and shipping, but it’s an option for anyone still looking.  I can call him on my lunch break and have him hold anything through Thursday, I’m pretty sure.

do they possibly have the chapterhouse lp? if so, i would love a lead on that.