RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

41 minutes ago, Captain Chrismo said:

My shop only got black, and once I paid attention to the sticker and pressing number knew there had to be a variant. Plaid had around 47 as of Sunday at 8 and sold out instantly. I'm still on the hunt too, but thankful to have snagged at least one copy.

Some stores only got 1 or 2 black copies. Plaid Records had 75 copies out of the 200. Yea seems fair. Way to go record store day 

1 hour ago, Ike Reiko said:

Finders Records just posted some leftovers on Instagram. They've got Gorillaz, Ramones, Otis Redding, Dylan and some others. Flat-rate shipping for $10.

These guys HAVE to do a better job with flippers. Just called... One guy bought all 6 of their Dylans a half hour ago.... 

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I just got word that there may be some leftover stock at my small shop, who had Death Grips and a few other hot commodities this year.  (He confirmed that they received no OSTs that they ordered.)  Most of the people lining up on RSD were all griping about how modern music has no soul and it’s all junk, so if he received another Death Grips, I’m sure it’s still there for anyone who needs it.  My copy was $31 before fees which is brutal, but you gotta’ support the small shops.  Would be closer to $39 after taxes and shipping, but it’s an option for anyone still looking.  I can call him on my lunch break and have him hold anything through Thursday, I’m pretty sure.

Grrr. Just now reading this. Would love Death Grips! 

25 minutes ago, bear801 said:

Ive seen a few people appear to sell their Amazon pre-order of the Crow on ebay.....successfully     “Ships in about a month”.  “Ships in May”

i do not feel bad for these buyers 😂

I take it most people aren't in the know.

Under description of the listing:

"Due to the fluctuating market prices of RSD items there is no refunds after an item has been paid for."

I suppose this is just in case the buyer finds out there may be more coming down the pike

Edited by VinylMario
edit

14 minutes ago, bear801 said:

The MCR live album just looks cool.  Ive never listened to the album except for one song (which i liked).  I enjoyed Three Cheers but lost track of them after that.  

I know its a concept album.  Might buy this if a 12th “dinged corner” version show up on discogs lol

Sound quality on the pressing it great too. Well worth the price for it if you’re a fan. 

24 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Sound quality on the pressing it great too. Well worth the price for it if you’re a fan. 

Kill All Your Friends on vinyl is worth the purchase alone for me.  I love that song.  I remember listening to this live album back when it came out... Sleep gave me goosebumps.

Edited by rark

1 hour ago, rark said:

Kill All Your Friends on vinyl is worth the purchase alone for me.  I love that song.  I remember listening to this live album back when it came out... Sleep gave me goosebumps.

Thanks to a kind member of this board my copy should be here tomorrow and I can't wait. A phenomenal live album, I agree with you about Kill All Your Friends, I just wish it came with the DVD since I've long since lost mine. Other than that I'm just waiting for Plaid Room to ship my Menzingers 7", does anyone know if it comes with a digital download?

5 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Thanks to a kind member of this board my copy should be here tomorrow and I can't wait. A phenomenal live album, I agree with you about Kill All Your Friends, I just wish it came with the DVD since I've long since lost mine. Other than that I'm just waiting for Plaid Room to ship my Menzingers 7", does anyone know if it comes with a digital download?

It does not.