GrapplesInStereo

RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

5 hours ago, chaz725 said:

hmm interesting...wonder what i'm gonna end up with lol

You'll end up with exactly what you ordered.... Down in The Valley is as solid as they come. I image the box of LP's got damaged during shipping thus the multiple copies with the same damage. Simple enough;)

14 minutes ago, bear801 said:

The MCR live album just looks cool.  Ive never listened to the album except for one song (which i liked).  I enjoyed Three Cheers but lost track of them after that.  

I know its a concept album.  Might buy this if a 12th “dinged corner” version show up on discogs lol

Sound quality on the pressing it great too. Well worth the price for it if you’re a fan. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Sound quality on the pressing it great too. Well worth the price for it if you’re a fan. 

Kill All Your Friends on vinyl is worth the purchase alone for me.  I love that song.  I remember listening to this live album back when it came out... Sleep gave me goosebumps.

Edited by rark

1 hour ago, rark said:

Kill All Your Friends on vinyl is worth the purchase alone for me.  I love that song.  I remember listening to this live album back when it came out... Sleep gave me goosebumps.

Thanks to a kind member of this board my copy should be here tomorrow and I can't wait. A phenomenal live album, I agree with you about Kill All Your Friends, I just wish it came with the DVD since I've long since lost mine. Other than that I'm just waiting for Plaid Room to ship my Menzingers 7", does anyone know if it comes with a digital download?

5 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Thanks to a kind member of this board my copy should be here tomorrow and I can't wait. A phenomenal live album, I agree with you about Kill All Your Friends, I just wish it came with the DVD since I've long since lost mine. Other than that I'm just waiting for Plaid Room to ship my Menzingers 7", does anyone know if it comes with a digital download?

It does not. 

12 hours ago, Surrural said:

You'll end up with exactly what you ordered.... Down in The Valley is as solid as they come. I image the box of LP's got damaged during shipping thus the multiple copies with the same damage. Simple enough;)

Awesome thats great to hear! I was just goofing around either way lol