Show Us Your Entire Collection (links only please, no photos)

3 hours ago, birdturbo said:

Garbage. (Kidding!)

A lot of stuff I still enjoy in there along with some stuff I used to like much more than I do currently. Seems like a fun collection.

I wish Discogs had a feature that would let you compare your collection against other users to see what similar records you have... unless they do and I'm just dense?

anyway, here's my fab collection (wife's jazz collection mostly not included - about 300 pieces): 

https://www.discogs.com/user/jedilips13/collection

On 11/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, Ishtar said:

Never listened to Blithe Field before. I'll check that out!

Definitely check it out, Spencer Radcliffe has gone by many different pseudonyms in the past but Blithe Field is IMHO some of his best work if you're into the lo-fi scene. Plus added nostalgia points for the name referencing Judy's (Doug's older sister) art school, from Doug.

In addition to a handful of vinyl, he has a ton of digital EPs and albums and they're all great!

Also my collection is below, working on the second coming (aka cleaning out the shelves for my rotating taste records):

https://www.discogs.com/user/bluethumb/collection

Edited by bluethumb

14 hours ago, tonyfranciosa said:

I wish Discogs had a feature that would let you compare your collection against other users to see what similar records you have... unless they do and I'm just dense?

This is such a good idea and a potential way to discover new music. Unfortunately, Discogs seems to be only ever focused on improving their marketplace. That's a shame since they have so much data that can be used to get people to discover and purchase new music. With better, creative management, Discogs could be so much better. I know they have the recommendations list on each page but those are always like the same 10 albums. Random Access Memories for example is a popular one I see on majority of the pages I check out.