PO Now: Algernon Cadwaller Reissues + Comp

6 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Is Mike on vacation or something? Placed an order on the 12/19 and haven't heard anything since.

I saw this on Twitter after my previous message: https://mobile.twitter.com/asianmanrecords/status/1080565735179509760

I’m assuming non-fulfilled AG and record club orders will resume shipping out afterward.

57 minutes ago, swb said:

I saw this on Twitter after my previous message: https://mobile.twitter.com/asianmanrecords/status/1080565735179509760

I’m assuming non-fulfilled AG and record club orders will resume shipping out afterward.

Right on. I wish labels would post stuff on their actual website when this kind of situation arises, but it's good he's getting a break

2 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

So how do these sound? I'm definitely picking up the comp with the fantastic Winter Break LP and need to know if it's worth double dipping.  Did you confirm Springing Leaks doesn't fade out @Tommy?

Wish I could confirm but I only got the comp, anyone else on the board able to answer?

On 1/10/2019 at 4:41 PM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

So how do these sound? I'm definitely picking up the comp with the fantastic Winter Break LP and need to know if it's worth double dipping.  Did you confirm Springing Leaks doesn't fade out @Tommy?

On 1/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, Tommy said:

Wish I could confirm but I only got the comp, anyone else on the board able to answer?

Just listened.  Doesn’t seem to fade out.

On 1/8/2019 at 9:58 AM, swb said:

Word. I'd usually check in with an email if something was delayed 2-3 weeks and consider it OK and non-intrusive but, from what I have seen, he ignores a lot of comments on social media asking questions while also occasionally subtweeting or putting pushy customers on blast. So, I'm just hanging back for a week or two more before I try and contact him about these. I don't want to be ignored or shamed for asking about a delayed order.  :)

I went ahead and emailed Mike today just to check in because I still haven't seen any movement.

7 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I went ahead and emailed Mike today just to check in because I still haven't seen any movement.

I emailed him too and he already got back to me. He sent me a tracking number that was created on the 10th but that hasn't updated past shipping label created. So, either it got misplaced/delayed by the postal service or it's in his garage amongst a giant stack of to-be-dropped-off packages. Perhaps others who are waiting are in the same boat.

Edited by swb

16 minutes ago, swb said:

I emailed him too and he already got back to me. He sent me a tracking number that was created on the 10th but that hasn't updated past shipping label created. So, either it got misplaced/delayed by the postal service or it's in his garage amongst a giant stack of to-be-dropped-off packages. Perhaps others who are waiting are in the same boat.

Right on. Here's hoping we get them soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 2:40 PM, swb said:

Sent another email today...still never heard back on the first email and no shipping info via email, nor my.usps tracking.

11 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Sent another email today...still never heard back on the first email and no shipping info via email, nor my.usps tracking.

Bummer. He was super responsive for me once I emailed him (he didn't respond to me on Twitter). The end result for me was I waited an extra week and the tracking didn't update, so he's packing a replacement AC copy along with an upcoming pre-order. Maybe skip to the end and shoot him an email asking if he can include a replacement copy in your next order or send it solo?

It seems, whoever has been helping Mike lately has really been messing up orders so keep an eye out. They lost the test press I ordered and i had to ask for a refund twice because they couldn't calculate it correctly. Ive ordered from them a bunch and this the 1st issue i ever had, but kind of sucks i lost out on a test press. 

8 hours ago, sinking_in_design said:

It seems, whoever has been helping Mike lately has really been messing up orders so keep an eye out. They lost the test press I ordered and i had to ask for a refund twice because they couldn't calculate it correctly. Ive ordered from them a bunch and this the 1st issue i ever had, but kind of sucks i lost out on a test press. 

Yeah, this is my biggest concern, that my order is just 'lost' and that will mean I've missed out on what I ordered at this point.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, swb said:

Bummer. He was super responsive for me once I emailed him (he didn't respond to me on Twitter). The end result for me was I waited an extra week and the tracking didn't update, so he's packing a replacement AC copy along with an upcoming pre-order. Maybe skip to the end and shoot him an email asking if he can include a replacement copy in your next order or send it solo?

What email address are you using? I was initially replying to my confirmation email and now sent one to the orders contact from the website.

• 2 weeks later...