gazzo

PO : Taking Back Sunday - Twenty

Webstore variant (no pressing numbers)
https://takingbacksundaystore.com/collections/preorder

TWENTYVINYL_dec9d736-28c9-492c-bb14-1616

additional 10" with 4 handpicked songs by the band /1000 (costs an additional 20 bucks, wtf)

TBS_Optional_Addon_571c1361-4ee5-418c-bf

and than the other preorder

probably the Indies exclusive (cause the Craft Records website says /100, but that seems not a lot for them and stores)
TBS_KoyPond_Vinyl-web_1512x.jpg?v=154208

https://store.craftrecordings.com/collections/frontpage/products/taking-back-sunday-twenty-limited-edition-koi-pond-2-lp

2 hours ago, thedillon said:

Why? It’s a greatest hits album. Don’t think they really need an explanation for that. I’m pretty stoked on this as I feel like they hit the nail on the head pretty spot on!

Probably referring to the price.  $35 for a 2xLP.. and another $20 for a 4-track 10”.

8 hours ago, thedillon said:

Why? It’s a greatest hits album. Don’t think they really need an explanation for that. I’m pretty stoked on this as I feel like they hit the nail on the head pretty spot on!

No, actually both. In this day an age greatest hits albums are stupid, and making a cash grab out of it is just disgusting. Spotify can make you playlists you know...

Just release the 2 songs on a 7".

Edited by xfactor675

31 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

No, actually both. In this day an age greatest hits albums are stupid, and making a cash grab out of it is just disgusting. Spotify can make you playlists you know...

Just release the 2 songs on a 7".

Yeah... I just think of it as an alternative for Taking Back Sunday fans that want to spin the records and not have to purchase 7 of them to hear the songs they want. Either way. Different opinions but I for one am excited to own this although the price is definitely excruciating.

Edited by thedillon

5 minutes ago, thedillon said:

Yeah... I just think of it as an alternative for Taking Back Sunday fans that want to spin the records and not have to purchase 7  2 of them to hear the songs they want.

Pre-sale has launched for Taking Back Sunday's 20-year anniversary compilation, Twenty! A special "koi pond" vinyl edition will be offered exclusively via Craft Recordings web store (in a limited quantity) or your nearest independent record store.
Edited by ckraus333

1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

Smartpunk has the Artist's Pick EP for $15 which is $5 less than what the band is selling it for.

https://smartpunkshop.com/products/taking-back-sunday-artist-s-picks?fbclid=IwAR3fJeEnAsIb-WD21L-rzt0plhJB12D7bTcHitbJhe6qWVQIw3nn57L9J_A

And they're the only retailer carrying it by itself. I've always liked Smartpunk so that's great for them.