Looking for a distributor or retailer that caries the Deep Jungle label

Hey guys, I’m located stateside and have been looking for a while for a place to get titles off the Deep Jungle label that will either ship to me domestically or allow me to combine shipping to save on the cost of getting these from overseas. Anyone know of a place that caries titles by this label? I follow them on bandcamp, but the fact that they charge so much for shipping has always kept me from ordering direct. 

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, tdogg241 said:

No idea what kind of music they're known to put out, but you could try finding a local record store that specializes in their genre(s) and see if they carry anything from the label.  If they do, ask them where they get their stock from.

I’ve tried that and have struck out. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Looks like the only way to get this is to order direct from the label and pay through the nose for shipping. The almost exclusively release electronic 12” so it gets expensive to order what are essentially extended singles.