The WET ASS P-WORD thread

Reshiram

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Too much female empowerment for you?

If that’s what you call it

Its not gender specific, I’d think it was equally lame if Kanye put out a song rapping about his “Veiny-Ass Dick” repetitively

Edited by Tommy

5 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

ITT: people giving Tommy shit for thinking a song is over the top.

Also ITT: thread creator felt uncomfortable even writing the word pussy.

We're giving him shit for calling wet pussy disgusting. Its not a big enough deal to come white knight lol

15 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

We're giving him shit for calling wet pussy disgusting. Its not a big enough deal to come white knight lol

Yeah don’t get me wrong, I like a lot of really nasty shit. A line here or there, I probably wouldn’t have even cared if it was a line in passing, just thought repeating Wet Ass Pussy the whole song was a bit gross and (in my opinion) aiming for Tekashi 69 type of reaction, which she’s getting and most of her music actually does too. Just over the top, that’s all I’m sayin’

16 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

Not white knighting, just thought it was a strange juxtaposition. Who doesn't like that slippy slop?

16 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Pretty sure the name was in reference to the youtube video .

Ah. Had no idea, have no interest in Cardi-B.

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yeah don’t get me wrong, I like a lot of really nasty shit. A line here or there, I probably wouldn’t have even cared if it was a line in passing, just thought repeating Wet Ass Pussy the whole song was a bit gross and (in my opinion) aiming for Tekashi 69 type of reaction, which she’s getting and most of her music actually does too. Just over the top, that’s all I’m sayin’

Clearly it's meant to be an over-the-top. It's just a super catchy song with a fun beat and ridiculous one-liners (the BIG MAC TRUCK line followed by a semi horn got me to actually LOL). It also serves as an homage to the OG raunchy female rappers (e.g. Lil Kim, Trina, etc.) that I'm sure Cardi and Megan draw inspiration from for their whole shtick. 

I don't even think it has the raunchiest lyrics of female rapper songs that have been Top 40 hits. Go listen/read along to Khia's My Neck My Back which was a hit in the early 00's. I remember being in middle school during this time and my older sister listening to Trina and shit and just thinking like jesus this stuff is explicit haha.