FS: a bunch of rare shit in a facebook photo album (alkaline trio, etc)

danthemjfan23

i thought this kind of thread was frowned upon, but i see people making posts just linking to their discogs page so i'm gonna do a similar thing here. i have a facebook photo album full of all sorts of records, posters, shirts, and other memorabilia that is all available for sale.

every picture's caption has that item's price. there are usually extra pictures in the comments thread of each individual picture, but if there is something in particular you're curious about or would like to see, let me know.

i'm posting this in a handful of places around the internet, so just message me on facebook if there's something you'd like to buy and we can figure it out from there.

THIS IS THE LINK SO CLICK HERE

i literally have copies of Sundials by Alkaline Trio, the Matt Skiba GPC Signature guitar, the earliest known Alkaline Trio poster in existence, bowling pins from Fireside Bowl, a Jawbreaker Live LP, a couple test pressings, records from Slapstick, Smoking Popes, Heavens, Tuesday... idk there's a whole bunch of crazy shit just check out the album it's all in there.

i hate that discogs doesn't have a search function within an individual seller's store (if there is one, i've never been able to find it on the mobile app). if a seller has less than 200 records i'll usually just look through them all, but any more than that, and i basically only look at "things in my want list" and if there are none, i don't look at anything they have. i'm sure it's saved me a ton of money over the years, haha, but as a seller, i wouldn't like that.

the Skiba guitar is pending payment. one of the copies of sundials is pending payment. the My Shame Is True Ouija Board set is pending payment. lots of other smaller records have been sold and their pictures have been removed. but still lots of good stuff... remains.

1 hour ago, danthemjfan23 said:

i hate that discogs doesn't have a search function within an individual seller's store (if there is one, i've never been able to find it on the mobile app). if a seller has less than 200 records i'll usually just look through them all, but any more than that, and i basically only look at "things in my want list" and if there are none, i don't look at anything they have. i'm sure it's saved me a ton of money over the years, haha, but as a seller, i wouldn't like that.

the Skiba guitar is pending payment. one of the copies of sundials is pending payment. the My Shame Is True Ouija Board set is pending payment. lots of other smaller records have been sold and their pictures have been removed. but still lots of good stuff... remains.

You can search individual seller's on the website. I generally don't look when people post links to their discogs store.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 10:12 AM, sinking_in_design said:

Guess you sold the Good Mourning UK version ages ago.

sorry, i'm just now seeing this! yeah, that one went pretty quickly. anything Good Mourning is usually pretty tough to find and/or pricey, even with the multiple represses. same with Crimson. those two are strange to me.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, Uselesslimbs said:

Still praying for a Heavens repress. 

as much as i would love this, i wouldn't be holding my breath. i've heard from a very, very reliable source that Heavens is a thing of the past, and there will never be anything more from that band. what's out there is what's out there.

i'm always adding new stuff to this photo album, so if you're interested in trio or their related bands, add me on facebook (and shoot me a message so i know you're from VC!!) so you get updates when new records or posters or shirts or whatever get added. as you can tell, i don't really post on VC too much anymore. and while i don't really post on fb too much, either, i'm on it every day and fb messenger is always a super quick way to get a hold of me.