PO: Emarosa - Peach Club (2/6/2019)

I know it's two separated singers from now, but hearing the new song vs. "Utah, But I'm Taller" is absolutely insane. How many "original" members are in this band now? Not knocking on them, just interesting to have followed them from that point on. Lost touch with them after the fox album after the first Brad album with the fox . 

• 1 month later...

So most places have sold out of the red/white/black variant.

But 24hundred in Australia still have some.

https://24hundred.net/collections/hopeless-records/products/peach-club-12-vinyl-black-white-red-a-side-b-side-preorder

Also for any older fans, S/T and Relativity first presses have gone on sale again at Rise’s Merchnow, it’s a good opportunity to pick one as Rise are doing a Mystery deal where if you pick one LP, you get either 2 free LP’s or 2 free 7’s.

4 hours ago, mcpaddolive said:

So most places have sold out of the red/white/black variant.

But 24hundred in Australia still have some.

https://24hundred.net/collections/hopeless-records/products/peach-club-12-vinyl-black-white-red-a-side-b-side-preorder

Also for any older fans, S/T and Relativity first presses have gone on sale again at Rise’s Merchnow, it’s a good opportunity to pick one as Rise are doing a Mystery deal where if you pick one LP, you get either 2 free LP’s or 2 free 7’s.

Where is the detail on this buy one mystery promo?
I dont see anything on the store?

Looks like that clear press of the early Emarosa albums is sold out. Was just getting ready to place an order. Damn.

EDIT: If you search "Emarosa" on the site, instead of using the "Artists" dropdown menu, you get a search result for an in stock colored variant of the 2xLP. $20 for their first two albums as one release. Hard to pass up if you're into it. 

Edited by TheWindBlower

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 5:34 AM, mcpaddolive said:

But the band mentioned that the Black/White/Red Version is on sale at Urban Outfitters, which makes me think that out of /200 isn’t the correct quantity?

Looking like the most blandest colour was the most limited.

The UO variant has been sold out for a little bit. If it pops back up though, I'm definitely snatching.