PO: Emarosa - Peach Club (2/6/2019)

1 hour ago, eynonjacob said:

Completely missed the ball on this one and it's absolutely cracking. On the lookout for any of the variants apart from black if anyone pops up in the UK!

If you’re really desperate, the red/black/white variant you can order from Australia.

https://24hundred.net/products/peach-club-12-vinyl-black-white-red-a-side-b-side-preorder

Exchange rate isn’t too bad at the minute and you can pay a fortnightly payment if it’s too much at once. Hope this helps!

Honestly, I'm really disappointed by this album. I don't know how it'll translate into a live show. They'd need like 12 people on stage to make it work. Usually I give something more than one play and it grows on me, but this just feels like it could be a Paula Abdul album from 1990.

2 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

The VNYL exclusive peach pink variant is up for sale on rcrdstr.com.

https://rcrdstr.com/collections/frontpage/products/peach-club-vnyl-exclusive-peach-pink-splatter

I don’t know anything about VNYL, do you get their stuff at a drastically reduced price if you are a subscriber? Either way that $40 single LP price point is TOO HIGH.

31 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I don’t know anything about VNYL, do you get their stuff at a drastically reduced price if you are a subscriber? Either way that $40 single LP price point is TOO HIGH.

It’s giving me a $10 discount on the other. But if you subscribe it’s $39 for this and two other records :o

if if you want to subscribe I can send an invite to your email and we both get a $10 discount code for the store (maybe that’s why I’m getting the $10 off currently?)

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Typically their stuff is exclusive to their subscription service but if they have leftovers they'll put them up on rcrdstr.com. Free shipping.

1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

Typically their stuff is exclusive to their subscription service but if they have leftovers they'll put them up on rcrdstr.com. Free shipping

$40 is a bit of a joke though

It’s also $22 to send to the UK too.

Edited by mcpaddolive

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FlippingOut said:

They've blown up? 

Maybe I am making too many assumptions here, but I am just going off the vinyl release for peach club.
Seems like they are doing a lot of variants in pretty high quantity runs, I remember seeing them live a few times to half full rooms only a handful of years back for comparison.