Not much info out there yet, this literally just got announced.  From Dunk Records Facebook:

Before we look ahead to next years line-up we are leading you back to a wonderful moment of past edition. And how! RANGES' set at dunk!festival 2018 is going to be released on double vinyl by @A Thousand Arms and Dunk!records, artwork by Error! Design and pressed by Dunkpressing. Pre-order on Nov. 23rd!

USA and EU variants. 

More info to come as it drops. 

******I will be looking to do a EU variant group buy, so let me know if you guys want to hop on for this very special release!

UPDATE - A Thousand Arms will have some copies of the EU variant, so no group buy is needed!

On 11/16/2018 at 2:03 PM, Sasan said:

Did you get your early bird tickets for dunk2019?

Abso-fucking-lutely.  Except I paid full-price, because the Early Bird price option wasn't initially available due to a glitch in their system.  Which, whatever.  They got Silent Whale and Shy, Low for me.  So, I give zero fucks about how much it costs :D  Lots of big heavy hitters yet to be announced too :D :D :D :D  

Will you be back next year?

6 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Abso-fucking-lutely.  Except I paid full-price, because the Early Bird price option wasn't initially available due to a glitch in their system.  Which, whatever.  They got Silent Whale and Shy, Low for me.  So, I give zero fucks about how much it costs :D  Lots of big heavy hitters yet to be announced too :D :D :D :D  

Will you be back next year?

Nice! Yeah, I’ll hopefully be there...you never know with two kids under 3yo... :lol:

really looking forward to shy,low! Missed them a few weeks ago. And yeah, a friend and I were talking about possible big acts...I‘m still crossing my fingers for Celestial :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, gazzo said:

still cool how a local festival from here has such a big fanbase around the world.

Cause it’s a fantastic family-like festival. I’ve never been to a more relax and friendly festival in my life...

7 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Nice! Yeah, I’ll hopefully be there...you never know with two kids under 3yo... :lol:

really looking forward to shy,low! Missed them a few weeks ago. And yeah, a friend and I were talking about possible big acts...I‘m still crossing my fingers for Celestial :rolleyes:

Cause it’s a fantastic family-like festival. I’ve never been to a more relax and friendly festival in my life...

Do you mean Celestial Wolves?  I'd say they're a shoe-in, given the new record and the fact that Joris plays in the band.  I just checked out Go March and I am REALLY fucking excited to hear them.  They're like....  Mogwai meets LCD Soundsystem, I suppose.  You'll like Haester too, they are straight up COL worship done pretty well. 

10 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Do you mean Celestial Wolves?  I'd say they're a shoe-in, given the new record and the fact that Joris plays in the band.  I just checked out Go March and I am REALLY fucking excited to hear them.  They're like....  Mogwai meets LCD Soundsystem, I suppose.  You'll like Haester too, they are straight up COL worship done pretty well. 

Haha, no, I actually meant ISIS aka Celestial :D:D:D (let a man dream! :D)

Will have to check out the other announced acts...honestly, I haven't been to any Post-Rock the past 2-3 years (except dunk!), I was tired of all the musically repetitive things. It bored the shit out of me...will have to catch up again :D

On 11/21/2018 at 4:00 AM, Sasan said:

Haha, no, I actually meant ISIS aka Celestial :D:D:D (let a man dream! :D)

Will have to check out the other announced acts...honestly, I haven't been to any Post-Rock the past 2-3 years (except dunk!), I was tired of all the musically repetitive things. It bored the shit out of me...will have to catch up again :D

Oh fuck hahaha dude....  I'm not sure I could handle that.  It would be a dream come true.  I wonder if they even tried.......  that's a great question.  I will report back :)

So, A Swarm Of The Sun is fucking GREAT.  They're moody, and dark...  almost like a gothic post-rock band.  They're not really post-rock at all anyway...  i'm not sure what you'd call them.  It's kind of like how Opeth is death metal but.... not at all death metal. 

Go March like i said is Mogwai meets LCD Soundsystem.  Post-rock with motorik drums and synths.  It's fucking ear candy to me. 

Haester is literally the first 2 Cult of Luna albums but with double bass drums haha.  It's VERY good stuff, but sometimes it's literally an exact clone of the band.  It's rather impressive how exactly-alike they sound.  They even get a Julie Christmas clone going on track 3, as awesome as it is lol. 

Edited by Gumbo72203

ATTN:   A Thousand Arms has *crazy* deals going on until Monday.  Buy 3 records from A1KA Music (Haester, Appalaches, Girih, Ranges, Astodan, Jeffk, Thisquietarmy) and you get to pick one FREE!!!!   Free motherfuckers! 

Personally, you all *NEED* Haester, Girih, Celestial Wolves and Ranges if you don't have it.  This Haester album is blowing me the fuck away. 

• 4 months later...

Hey guys!  A Thousand Arms is having a flash sale for RSD on all Ranges items.  They are price-reduced, plus every A1KA store order can take 15% off with the code at the website. 

The Live at Dunk album sounds amazing, and they still have 3rd press copies of The Ascensionist in stock.  Go get 'em!!!

P1470214_360x.jpg?v=1550124068P1470223_360x.jpg?v=1550124172P1460778b1080b_360x.jpg?v=1545436523

https://athousandarms.store/