PO Soon: Less Than Jake - Anthem & B is for B Sides

snowynz

Might seem silly but I was totally into this before the preorder dropped and after seeing how the band and Smartpunk responded to everything, their attitude toward their fans, not being transparent and changing things up after the fact...it didn't sit well with me. So I canceled my preorder, and I feel great about that decision. 

20 hours ago, snowynz said:

Nothing confirmed yet but its still in the works, Smartpunk are talking about limited merch items, screen printed posters or special limited records....

Special limited records seems a bit counter-intuitive right?

Like an extra 7" ? That would be a bit surprising. Can't even imagine what it would have if it's going to relate to Anthem/B-Sides. Maybe an acoustic 7" with the couple songs they released prior to the original B Is for B-Sides album release. I think it was Sleep It Off and Portrait of a Cigarette Smoker. 

8 hours ago, NoFxpunkguy said:

I hope they make a limited resin evokid.   or something else super sweet.(resin firecracker and bee)  im not down for signed records.  I would rather get them in person from the band like all my others. 

I'd definitely take that over a signed or numbered jacket.

i emailed smartpunk about a different order, but asked about the LTJ preorders. here's what they told me.

The band has been working on different artwork for those who ordered in the initial 300, which will be given the #1-300 in which they were ordered. This is the latest information we have, hope that helps!

10 hours ago, revisited said:

i emailed smartpunk about a different order, but asked about the LTJ preorders. here's what they told me.

The band has been working on different artwork for those who ordered in the initial 300, which will be given the #1-300 in which they were ordered. This is the latest information we have, hope that helps!

booo, i don't want a different artwork

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second pressing /1200 for Anthem is available again if anyone missed out the first time.

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/pre-orders/products/less-than-jake-anthem?variant=31870542086187

B-Sides still has first pressing copies left.

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/pre-orders/products/less-than-jake-b-is-for-b-sides?variant=31687514357803

Still no updates about shipping except "late September" which should be any day now...

Edited by marc32137

A few retailers on line are also listing a couple dates now, October 2 and October 23. So I wonder if the initial round of records is expected to be out October 2, and the 2nd press records by October 23?

Bullmoose says 10/23 for both. Amazon says 10/2 (Anthem) and 11/20 (B-Sides). I even checked my local record shop which pulls from the distributor inventory and that says 10/2 for both. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by thenameisluigi

6 hours ago, revisited said:

No official word on the initial 300 orders, but I asked customer service  awhile back and they mentioned alternate artwork that will be numbered. 

Hmmm.... not sure how I feel about that. This new pressing is already alternative artwork with the dynamite sticks having the palm tree/japanese pattern.

• 2 weeks later...